ROKU

Bakugo's breathing became heavy leaving him as if he was losing air his body seemed heavier he realized his body felt numb his feeling coming back to him his thoughts the only thing keeping him company sweat dripped from his forehead to his cheek.

His eyebrows knitted with both anger and slight fear the nightmare he had been having were more vivid and felt so real bakugo was on his knees seemingly begging even pleading for his life a sword held to his throat slicing it open and then he awoke.

His red eyes flashed open the light of the morning sun shined through the entrance of the hut through the window landing on any matter or object his hand landing on his forehead wiping the sweat off himself a soft and thick feeling reaching under him his sense of feeling coming back swiftly.

A groan left his mouth laying on the bed his memories coming back that night he got ambushed and nearly killed it was a group of bandits from shigaraki's clan of course he beat them to a bloody pulp but at the cost of him nearly being majorly hurt and blacking out.

Something heavy slowly came to him he looked in front of himself you laid on his stomach sleeping soundly he growled yanking his arm from under you successfully doing so he sat up and shoved your haed off him he scoffed and turned himself away from you "shit god dammit how long was I out," he cursed aloud placing his fingers on his temple the bandages catching his attention "Fuck, they beat the heck out of me huh" he scoffed looking down at his torso he noticed the bandages were wrapped in a weird manner different to the normal pattern and technique his people usually used.

Bakugo got up and bushed his hair from from his sight of view walking to his closet near the bed and took out his normal wear and amor he hated the feeling of nothing on him even tho he was only wearing pants and his necklaces he took out some black pants and a brown belt he placed on his amor to his knees, elbows and shoulders.

He sat on the bed placing on his boots the dream continuously playing in his mind he frowned angrily he hated the feeling he got up dusted off his pants and walked towards the door grabbing his clock wrapping it around his neck the white fluffy fur rested on his shoulders the red neater part covered most of his back and ended by his calves.

Even tho he just woke up and his body was still in its healing state and his stance was off and so was he bakugo grunted he shoved the entrance open and walked very confidently his mind only wanting to do his main one objective to find shitty hair and find out what happened while he was unconscious.

He passed the nearby huts, tents and few stalls the small inn and tavern as he did so people who just now set up their stalls ran over to him greeting him most trying to find out about his well being and some about the woman he brought back a guard ran in his sight stopping him he seemed restless huffing and puffing breathing heavily "Son -.... of the chieftain mitsuki -your presence is needed in our second command's tent he told me to get you as soon as you awoke," he said gasping for air bowing.

Bakugo barely even glanced at him at first but turned his attention when he heard about the red headed dragon "Cut the formal bullcrap and get lost I was already heading their before you came and interrupted now move!," bakugo said shoving the guard aside and stomping his way towards kirishima's hut.

He felt like the world wasn't going fast enough his stomps loud some of the people actually came out of their homes surprised to see him some scared yet thankful that he was awake bakugo being bakugo payed no mind to them.

His steps quickened as he saw kirishima's hut in the small distance he bolted straight towards it pushing the entrance open and entered frowning angry and wanting answers "Oh your back did you ca-," kirishima said but got cut off by a growl kirishima looked up from his paper in a quick pace and as tho he knew what was coming kirishima's eyes meet with bakugo's.

"Hey! bakubro your up...," kirishima said smiling sheepishly sweat dripping on the side of his face "Don't hey bakubro with me shitty hair," bakugo said walking up to him and grabbing the caller of his sleeveless shirt "Hey, hey calm down I.. we need to discuss somethings important! So you'll need to sit down," kirishima said grabbing a chair and placing it in front of him bakugo removed his hand from kirishima's shirt which was a relief to the red dragon.

Bakugo sat down arms crossed and so did kirishima a moment of silence then kirishima spoke "It's about your mother," he said.

You shuffled a bit your body felt a weird sensation of warmth a touch of some sort it felt like something was pressing down on your back on instinct you opened your eyes looking around in silence breathing heavily you found yourself trying to calm yourself down.

The feeling felt weird to you because this never happened to you but yet everything here felt weird, you felt like a trapped a bird "why the heck does all the weird stuff always happen to me when I just want to live in peace ," you thought dropping your upper body onto the bed laying there for a minute the realization hit you like a ton of brick.

Your hands frantically trying to find the barbarian that was supposed to be placed on the bed you hastily got up looking around the room you noticed one of the draws were opened and his foot things and cloak were also gone "He's awake?," you said dumbfounded "How with all does blows to the head is he a beast or something," you thought as you looked into the kitchen there was no one "I should of known no one's here maybe I should make a run for it now," you said to yourself.

You stepped out of the hut for a second looking at the sun you placed your hands over your face to shield it from hurting your eyes and put your other hand under the sun counting the time "It's been a while since morning about 10," you thought the other barbarians were out people were doing their everyday thing.

You pulled yourself inside your s/c feet hitting the wooden floor you looked under the bed and grabbed your music box and necklace you kissed the stone for luck before turning making a run for the door you didn't want to stay inside of the barbaric's hut anymore you were starting to smell like him but your dreams were soon crushed before they even started you hit something tuff like rocks.

You stepped back holding your head looking up you saw a man one of bakugo's men he was one of the men that attacked your tribe you didn't know what to do you stared at him with pure hatred holding yourself back from punching him clenching your fist "Our leader has ordered that come to the meeting room," he said smirking grabbing you and throwing you over his shoulder you swiftly wrapped your feet around his waist and wrapped your arms around his neck choking him he pried your arms away for him throwing you to the ground.

He held his neck catching his breath cursing under his breath silently while you stared at him he stood up "You can walk on your two feet if you bleed don't blame anything on me," he said grabbing your arm and pulling you out the hut you struggled for bit before giving up completely you had to stay calm if you wanted to run far away for here you had to be calm.

A minute of walking and people staring before you were shoved into a room losing your balance you fell to the ground you stood up cursing under your breath and dusted off your gown looking up and you saw him the barbarian.

Note:

Oooohhh~ guess who's back back again sunshine's back tell your friend guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back dananana~