#8

AHHH WELL I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN.. idk if I can write a good chapter. If not, I'm sorry. Lives stressing me out but I hope u still enjoy this chapter 😬
__________________________________________

~ no one's point of view ~

^words: 403^

The small group had still been seated as before. Mina was hecking a plan to bring Mido, Kiri and Baku closer to each other and so far,it wasn't working.

„Oki,Mido,Truth or dare?!“, Mina asked excitedly.

„U-uhm truth ig...“, Midoriya answered shily.

„Ugh,how boring! You haven't chosen dare ONCE!“, Mina groaned loudly.

„Mina,no one wants to do your dares so I fully understand Mido!“, Kirishima pushed, gaining a smack on the head from Mina. Afterwards,Mina got chased by Bakugou through the whole house.
Finally the group had settled down again.

„Hmmm,soooo your truth is..What was that running away and not eating thing about?!“, Mina yelled curiously wanting to know the answer.
Midoriyas face goes pale. He was hoping to avoid that question for as long as possible but now,it was right there.

„Uhhh- w-well..It was just uhm.. allergies! Yes I-i have a-a lot of a-a-allergies s-so it's uh always dangerous for m-me too e-eat certain foods..“, Midoriya, luckily for him,made up.

„Oh,ok!! We'll be moreeeee careful next timeee!!“, Mina announced happily with a big grin.
Denki was nodding in agreement but Bakugou and Kirishima didn't seem to buy the nervous boys excuse.

„Weeeeeell, it's your turn now!“, Mina yelled proudly.

//TIMESKIP: After the game//

Both Mina and Denki were forced to leave by Bakugou. To their surprise,he had forced Midoriya to stay at his house. Kirishima was also staying without force tho.
It seemed they had wanted to talk to the shorter boy about something...

„Mido,you lied.“, stated Kirishima who was currently sitting in Bakugous lap on the couch, facing the third boy.
Midoriya gulped.

„W-what do you m-mean K-kirishima~kun?“, Midoriya tried. He was sure he knew what the boy was talking about but wouldn't admit to it.

„You said you had allergies and that's why you threw up. That's not the truth. Me and Kat want to hear the truth.“, Kirishima said sternly.

„If you don't trust us with your home situation, then you can atleast tell us what that was about.“, Bakugou continued his boyfriends thought.

__________________________________________

Okie that's it for now!
Luv ya<3
Bye!~