#18

~ no one's
   Pov~

W-where am I?!“, the green haired boy questioned worriedly.

„It's ok Izuku,your safe. This is the hospital. Your ok.“, Kirishima answered calmly, holding his hand. He seemed calm but in his mind was a hurricane of emotions.

Eicchan..?“, Izuku asked slowly.

„Yes, it's me Izu. Your safe,ok?“

W-why am I-I here..?“

„Because we found you at that place. We couldn't not bring you to the hospital.“

„Oh..ok...“, Izuku answered slowly calming down. Kirishima slowly took Izukus hand in his, cherishing the softness that he had missed so much.

~ Time
    Skip ~

Just a little later, Katsuki had woken up too. He sat at the bed that Izuku was currently placed at. Izuku was smiling to himself and both other boys were basking in the calm silence. An actually smiling Izuku was something rare but so beautiful and more than welcome.
Suddenly Izuku's stomach growled and all of the boys in the hospital room snapped out of their thoughts. Izuku went completely red with embarrassment at the unwilling sound that had escaped him.

„It's ok Izu, you don't have to be embarrassed for something you can't control. We can get you something to eat!“, Eijiro suggested.

„Ye, shitty hairs right. Tho,how long have you not eaten?“, Katsuki asked,not being able to play down his curiosity.

„Uhm...like the last time was probably at school..“, Izuku thought out loud.

„...WHAT?!“

~

~

HELLO!! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter<3