#16

~ Eijiros
   pov ~

Me and Katsuki had finally arrived at the hospital that Izuku was at after a long and quiet bus trip there. Kat and I walked up to the front desk.

„Hello- OHH..hello!~ How may I help you??~~”, the woman at the front desk asked rather flirtatiously.

„Uh- we need the room number to Izuku Midoriyas room, please.”, I asked trying to sound as nice as possible. It's normally not that big of a deal when people flirt with us,we tell each other and joke about it. But this,ye it was uncomfortable.. Izuku, their third part was in the hospital, a staff member from the hospital was flirting and that with the both of them.
Like she could be anywhere close to our Izuku.

„Oh who's that, your friend?”, she questioned.

„Haha something like that! Anyway, could we get the number to this room?”

„Only if I get yours,cuties ~”, uff, bad mistake..

„WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! JUST DO YOUR GOD DAMN JOB!”, Kat yelled.

„Kat, it's ok. Calm down.”

„Oh please it's fine,I like the rough one's the most!”, she squealed, giving both of us a wink. Kat was now in her face threatening her to call her manger or the police. This time I didn't do absolutely anything since she deserved it.
Finally we got the number to his room.
His room was on the second floor and his door was a soft red with the numbers 1507 in a darker red color on it. We quietly made our way into the room only to find Izuku sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed. I might sound like a creep but his sleeping face was so beautiful and I was happy to finally see it again..

_________________________________________
Did y'all catch the Easter egg? ;)