#15

~ No ones
Pov ~

Izuku was laying on the ground,riped and bloody clothes,tear tracks on his cheeks and unable to move. Katsuki barged into the room tears making their way down his face. He leaned over Izukus body carefully trying to pick him up and bring him down the stairs to get him into the ambulance. Izuku was crying.

„It hurts.. e-everything hu-hurts..”, Izuku cried again.

„I know, it's ok. I'm gonna get you to the ambulance,ok? Your safe now.”

~ Time
skip ~

The ambulance had gotten the greenett to the hospital safely. Both boys were worried over the moon. They wanted to come with Izuku but weren't allowed to enter the ambulance since they weren't part of his family. His father had run off and the police was now looking for him.

Hopefully that b@stard will be found soon and will get what he deserves..

Was one of the many thoughts the pair was having.
For now they were on their way to the hospital by themselves. The bus was almost completely empty except for a old lady sitting pretty close to them.

„Kat..?”, Eijiro made the first attempt of a conversation.

„Yeah..?”, Katsuki questioned.

„Do you like Izuku?”, asked Eijiro. Maybe right now wasn't the right time to ask but he had to know.

„I do,do you?”, Katsuki pressed further into Eijiro's side.

„Yeah.. I do too.”, he answered honestly.

„Good..then we can ask him out once all of this shit is over,yeah?”

„I would love that...”

________________________________________-

HELLO! I have an important question; should I stretch this fic to like 20(+) chapters or should the next one be the last?
I hope y'all enjoyed,luv u<3