Chapter three

Nic's pov....

Right after my third release , I got up to use the washroom...., I don't get it why this women keep getting weak whenever they see me. I know I've got all the looks , wealth and perfect body but....don't they feel ashamed?...
Anyway no one rejects free food......
When I got back to my ensuit , she was still lying in bed , rolling her gray dyed hair, smiling at me ....

'You know Sir....you are always welcome to take me anytime you want ...all you have to do is call....'

I turned to face her with an amused face...
' tsk...tsk...tsk..., that will only happen when you still got a job here'....
' But...but Sir!.'
' maybe you didn't hear me out correctly sweetheart,....you are fired...get ..out!'

She quickly stand and put on her clothes before leaving...
" what a waste of body..... I need a night out today, with women"
I quickly contacted my friend , John..for a VIP reservation for me at his Erotic night club house....

Cat's pov.....

This fat man can't even spare me a minute!...am so tired, and all he does is give me orders and more work!... Am I a working machine!!!?
If there was a better paying job then I won't think twice and jump to that offer!

' Earth to Catalia!'
Oh ...no!, not him again!!!
' What do you want ....Venice?'
I said with pure disgust ....
' You still don't wanna go to bed with me ?'
He said with a cocky smile..,.

'For your kind information Venice!, am not one of those whores you bed and even if I was to bed someone,...believe me your name won't ever be part....cause, I've got better taste and I don't want any infectious diseases. Thank you....'
I smiled at him and got back to work ...
'Bitch!'
He slammed on the counter.....
' I ain't your bitch though....'
I said with a smirk....
' You are going to regret this ....mark my words barbie!!'
He said and left..

His last words kinda got to me but I can't show him that his words scared the Witt out of me...
I quickly glanced at the wall clock and it was already passed 10pm, gosh.... I've got to hurry home before dad gets the whole FBI after me....lol...

When i got home it was already 12am, so I locked the doors and windows .,then checked on both dad and Adrian .
Right from there I went to my room and jumped on the bed...
Hello!!!...a lady's got to take some breath okay?....(laughs)

Hey there!!!, Yeah i know this was kinda short but i promise the next one will be long. Thanks

🌹 Glymerlie Kjee 🌹