chapter twenty- one

Cat's pov.....

This is so fucking awkward!...what was I thinking?

We ...we almost fucked the shit out of our selves!

I won't deny the fact to be happy if it happened.

His kisses alone can make you wet!...
I swear...I almost cum when I felt his erection at my entrance, leaving my panty so wet ....the only thing separating us were our clothes.....

Fuck!...just relieving that moment makes me wet, so I had to shut my thighs together....

' you good?'
' y...yeah...'
' You sure?'
' Yeah....why won't I be?'

I chuckled to myself.....God! He is making this harder...!
I felt him closer to me......his breath fanning my neck.....my legs crossed together....

' You sure you weren't thinking about what could have happened?'

Gosh!....this is so hot...
' Me chocking you while fucking you hard....'
He kisses my neck ..... nibbling on my ear lob
A
' Mmm...Nic....'
' You pressed so hard in my bed while am fucking the shit out of you.....making you feel good...'

' You ...you shouldn't be ....s....saying that..'
It came out more like a whisper.....
I felt his hand on my thighs.

I have to clear my head from all this, gosh!
He is going to be my boss soon and....for me to sleep with him will be a very bad start.....!

I removed his hand from my tights and look him straight in the eyes.....God those grey sexy eyes .....

' whatever happened back there , in your room was a spurt of a moment....it happens....we were both lust strucked and trust me if anything had happened....it was gonna be my day also a one time thing....cause man.....have you seen yourself, you are everything a real woman needs....but not me....not us..'

The cocky smile vanishes from his face as he stares at me with mix emotions.....he sat back straight fixing his suit.

' I hope whatever wants to build up can stop here....cause for fuck sake! You are gonna be my boss and....and I can't do this with you....am sorry '

I looked back at him but his focus was outside.....I think it's for the better....

' Sir, Miss.....we are here....'
The driver announced....

I looked back at Nic but he still wasn't looking at me ....with a sigh I turned to open the door but I stopped.......to hell with pride!

I turned his head towards me and crushed my lips to his.....kissing him so hard.... remembering this could be my last kiss with this hot specimen before we became " The boss and his employee "

I mad sure to taste him very well....he was calm, giving me control as his hand stroke my cheeks....
I guess it was high time we break...

' thank you so much for saving me that night....and for your attention....'

I quickly got down ...before I change my mind....
Opening the door I could hear voices upstairs......oh wait a minute....that is dad's voice.....why was he shouting?

I've never heard dad this loud before...
I quietly climb the stairs....
' You will tell me where your sister sneaked out to right now?'