Chapter Eleven

Cat's pov......

I wonder who was at the door since none of us where expecting someone or.....did dad find a lover already?....
I got down from my bed, looked myself in the mirror....well am only dressed in a my mickey mouse short pajamas.... nonetheless, if she won't like this then it's not my concern ...or so.
I was still thinking whether to change or still go out like this when I heard dad's voice......
Shoot! did Adrian's boyfriend mistakenly came here?.....cause won't shout if it were to be a woman.....

I made my way downstairs regardless of what I was wearing.....
" Oh ....Adrian is in trouble "
That was all I was saying , until I knew " I was the one in trouble "
There seated in my dad's couch, in our house is none other than my worst nightmare....." Mr. grey eyes"....the person who got me fired......well yeah, I recalled I fired myself yet....it's still " His "...fault
' WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE !'
I couldn't believe he's got the gut to come to my father's house with that stupid smirked I so want to slap from his face !

' who invited this ugly psychopath here?!'
My father gave me a look which says." What is happening?" while my brother had a shocked look.....
'Cat....'
' Not now Adrian!'
I walked to where he was seated looking at me as if i just cracked a job!
'Now you!.....'
I pointed at him.....
' out of this house!.... I won't be repeating this!'
' Cat....'
Adrian called again but I gave him a hard glare.....
' Can't you see am dealing with a stupid stalker here?'
' But Cat....'
' WHAT!'
I turned to him and he pointed at me to look down .... I didn't get him at first until i looked down and saw I was still in my Mickey mouse pajamas and fuzzy socks with no sandals! All my skin was on full display!

I was so embarrassed and I knew right now my face is  that of a red apple!
I looked at my dad and brother but they were all trying not to laugh....
I turned back to face the jerk but to my horror , he was also stifling a laugh....
" Don't let him know you felt embarrassed ....square your shoulder and stand your ground!"
My conscience told me so....
' what do you think you are laughing at ?'
' I will love to see your red face all day but I came here for a purpose '
He cleared his throat about to speak when I cut him off....
' Get out!'
' Lia!'
I turned to dad only to see him with a look saying..." We don't treat guest as such"
My foot we don't treat them like that! This man isn't a guest ! He is a parasite you want to get rid of!

' Dad...he's not welcomed here at all!'
' But Lia, I don't know what's going between you two but hear him out first ....okay?'
He turned to him
' Young Man , what do you want to tell my daughter?'
Dad asked him
' Sorry to invade your privacy Mr. Summers, I only came here to speak with your daughter....and it's private '

Oh.....see him speaking like a good gentleman.....the fucker!
' I have nothing to say to you so ....leave '
He just gave me a small smile
' Then am afraid I have no choice than to say it here '.....
He said now looking back at my father...
I wonder what he wants to say.... I looked back at him ....OH!!!....NO!!!...
Is he about telling my dad of the car incident?...The last thing I want is dad thinking I committed a hit and run.....
' You see....your daughter here, h......'
' Noooo!!!!!'
Everyone's eyes were on me now, I gave them a forced smile while I held the stalker's hand , dragging him to the back garden...
' I suddenly remembered we needed to speak in ....private!'
I said as we disappeared into the back garden....
Lord save me.....

Hope you are enjoying?
Keep reading . Thank you!!!!