Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    ◎Airport photo◎

    "There is a vacancy for a small assistant. I just contacted the company's human resources department to transfer another one for you. I heard that he is nice and sensible. I will take you to meet him." When she got out of the elevator, Sister An led her walk forward.

    In the corridor, celebrities and entertainers with different styles walked back and forth, and the sound of high-heeled shoes hitting the tiles could be heard all around.

    Busy and in a hurry, the air is filled with a light or heavy fragrance of cosmetics.

    Seeing Gu Yuebo, they walked past her with their skirts raised and their chins raised, with slight contempt in their eyes.

    "Don't pay attention to these stares, you will be better than any of them in the future." Seeing her staring at other artists, Sister An quickly comforted her.

    Gu Yuebo withdrew his gaze and only hummed lightly.

    Even if the world is peaceful, there will always be wars between people that cannot be cleared away and will break out at any time.

    The entertainment industry is no more difficult than fighting zombies in the last days.

    The original owner's wish was to be a qualified actor.

    This way, she will help her go down.

    Sister An was slightly surprised when she saw that she was not affected. You must know that she used to be the one who couldn't stand these things the most, and always had to complain to her before she would give up

    .

    Sister An felt a little relieved.

    The two reached a room at the end of the corridor.

    The new assistant has a ponytail, light makeup on her face, and two faint dimples when she smiles. She is a cute and sweet girl.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes lit up, and when he was about to greet her with a smile, there was a sudden ding in his brain.

    [Ding, release the system task: Please make things difficult for the new assistant, and show your essence of work. 】

    "..."

    What she came into contact with the most in the last days were zombies, zombies with eyes open, zombies with eyes closed, even in her sleep, they were full of zombies, and she was with muscular supernatural beings all day long, and even the boundaries between men and women were blurred. To see such a cute girl, but to bully others.

    System, do you think this is appropriate?

    The system is helpless: Has the host forgotten my name? Fine! It is necessary to make things up! If you don't give her power now, when will you wait? Don't forget, the original owner was framed by the little assistant around her! I am helping you!

    Host, please follow the mission instructions!

    "..."

    ...If you don't execute it, the bad luck of the female supporting role will get worse. The system added another sentence.

    Knowingly hit.

    Gu Yuebo's mood suddenly became less beautiful.

    The new little assistant suddenly saw the beautiful and exquisite female star's face darken, and his small body trembled.