Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    ◎Collapse human machine [1 update]◎

    The reversal of Gu Yuebo's scandal has never been expected by everyone.

    While shocked, the relationship between Han Zhehao and Lin Xiuer also spread like wildfire on the Internet.

    The male star who has always been cold and proud is as immaculate as a fairy. His girlfriend fans can't accept the fact that his brother has a girlfriend, and he is such a vicious fourth-tier female star.

    Countless girlfriend fans couldn't bear the blow, and started a large-scale fan-off scene amidst the voices of complaints.

    Han Zhehao's popularity dropped.

    In the circle, once there is a black spot, there will be countless people who want to step on it.

    Relying on his outstanding appearance, Han Zhehao gained a foothold in the industry and became a big traffic star. He has many competitors.

    Seeing him fall now, the people watching from the dark immediately made a move.

    Therefore, it didn't take long for Han Zhehao's past scandals to be uncovered one after another.

    Among them is the scandal of "using his girlfriend to sleep out of resources".

    The big melons keep coming one after another, and the Internet is very lively.

    Lin Xiu'er was also having a hard time here. After rushing to the police station to release the team on bail, she missed the best time for public relations, and her image on the Internet has plummeted.

    She has been in the circle for five years, and she doesn't have many fans, but her career is finally about to improve, but she disappeared overnight.

    Die-hard fans broke off, and several capital backstages who were related to her quickly let go when they heard that her character design had collapsed.

    She is like a commodity that is thrown away when it has no use value.

    Things developed like this, but Lin Xiuer suddenly calmed down, and even had a kind of secret joy.

    Because, her relationship with Han Zhehao was finally exposed.

    She can be with him in an upright manner!

    However, her joy was quickly destroyed by a Weibo.

    Han Zhehao's team took the crisis public relations for him, throwing all the blame on the woman.

    Claiming that it was Lin Xiuer who seduced him shamelessly, the two are not boyfriend and girlfriend.

    Seven years of relationship, all vanished.

    Lin Xiu'er was driven crazy by the news.

    She started breaking the news.

    Shake out all the seven years of feelings.

    The two quarreled until the end, and both ended badly.

    Netizens' summary -

    "Annual Character Design Collapse Award - NO3. Han Zhehao."

    "Annual Character Design Collapse Award - NO4. Lin Xiuer."

    Gu Yuebo's Weibo fans have risen again, directly breaking through 15 million.

    Holding the phone in his hand, Li Yue looked through everything, and finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

    Meanwhile, Gu Yuebo, dubbed by netizens as a "collapsing human machine", is currently filming in the crew.