Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    ◎Big fan ◎

    Gu Yuebo couldn't laugh or cry when he learned that Youlian Zong found him, and he still served as a male guest in it.

    After understanding the cause and effect, she also admired the director's courage.

    It turns out that this romance drama was recommended by Cui Xue to the director. The little girl is currently participating in a romance drama called "Our Sweet Moment". Her cp in it is a tall and handsome tough guy who plays action scenes all the year round. It turned out that she was filming a fight scene years ago. When I accidentally broke my leg, I needed to recuperate and couldn't do a lot of exercise, which made it impossible to record the program.

    This made the program team have a difficult time. If the CP couple were to withdraw directly, it would be unfair to Cui Xue, and if they were replaced temporarily, it would be unfair to the male guest. How to do it would be a dilemma.

    In the end, there was no other way, the program team had to find Cui Xue to think of a way, and handed over the choice to her. If it is a female guest who asks for a replacement, it is not easy for the gentlemanly male guest to say anything.

    Cui Xue had a good impression of her CP, and she didn't want to change people temporarily. Finally, she had an idea and recommended Gu Yuebo to the director, so that her good sister could replace the male guest.

    It just so happened that the director saw the still photo of Feilin Sai and Gu Yuebo wearing a suit in a magazine on the Internet, and the decision was made immediately.

    What a dare to say, a dare to please.

    Since it was Cui Xue's invitation, even though it was a little outrageous, Gu Yuebo still gladly accepted it.

    As soon as the agreement was made here, Huo Siyu came from outside the door, "Sister Bobo, there is a lottery held by Director Qian. I see some fans reported that some of them are in the local city A and want to come face to face. Accept the award, shall we satisfy them?"

    "Okay! It's been a long time..." Gu Yuebo agreed without even thinking about it. Recently, fans have been shouting about her on the Internet, and she is thinking about how to get along with her. It's an opportunity for them to interact once.

    The third prize was 1,000 signed photos, and the ones who got the signed photos were basically lollipops, and some of them happened to be in City A, so they asked under the comments if they could go directly to the scene to receive the prize.

    It was just shouting at first, but when the official news came out that it was okay, everyone was boiling—

    "Ahhhh! It's possible! I agreed! I'm going to cry! I'm so happy to be a lollipop!"

    "This is What a fairy idol! What a favorite fan!!"

    "Wow, I'm so envious of the wave lollipops in City A, I burst into tears, I'm so sour!" The

    comment area was full of carnival, because it was the weekend, fans listened to the news, Under the organization of the president, I went to the company building of Star Entertainment early.

    Everything was prepared inside, and everyone entered the hall under the guidance of the staff.

    "Wow, is this Bobo's company? It's so impressive..." "Wow,

    I didn't expect that I would be able to enter the Star Gate one day. I used to dream of coming in to see Bobo, but I didn't expect it to come true today!"