Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    ◎Love at public expense◎

    The next peak match will be decided three days later, so the members have plenty of time to prepare.

    At that time, Gu Yuebo only needs to stay in the instructor's seat to watch the performance quietly, and finally press the scoring device.

    Before leaving, He Feng came to find her.

    "Sister Bo, tonight's performance is great, I like it very much." The boy was full of joy from head to toe.

    Gu Yuebo smiled and said, "It's because you are too good."

    "No, it's because you are good." He Feng's eyes seemed to be hiding stars, as if they were shining.

    Gu Yuebo had no choice but to say, "Okay, we are all excellent."

    He Feng covered his lips and smiled lightly, also amused by himself, the young man had red lips and white teeth, and the ancient clothes on his body had not been removed, and he had a breezy and bright temperament.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes suddenly lit up, "Are you free tomorrow?"

    "Huh?"

    "Meet someone with me."

    He Feng blinked, and agreed without asking who she was meeting.

    Gu Yuebo finally encouraged him to work hard and strive to get the highest score in the final, He Feng smiled and nodded in response.

    The two separated, He Feng turned and went to his lounge.

    The man hiding in the shadows slowly walked out of the shadows, recalling the girl's smiling face just now, his eyes suddenly darkened, and his heart became extremely uncomfortable as if it had been torn apart by something.

    Jiang Yanhen covered his heart, and confusion flashed across his brows.

    Why doesn't he like He Feng?

    Don't like seeing Gu Yuebo smile at him?

    He heard it all, Gu Yuebo not only praised him for his excellence, but also made an appointment to meet tomorrow.

    Where will they go?

    At this moment, Gu Yuebo was like a familiar stranger, who was very close but became far away.

    Jiang Yanhen paused, and Gu Yuebo came out of the lounge while talking on the phone.

    "Hey, Director Guan, I'll bring someone to meet you tomorrow. Let's see if he can act as the supporting actor in our show..."

    "Yes, I think his image fits well...Okay, I'll bring him over tomorrow "The

    voice gradually went away, Jiang Yanhen walked out from behind the wall, his eyes darkened.

    It turned out to be introducing resources to He Feng.

    Jiang Yanhen frowned, and when he came out of the gymnasium, the crowd outside had almost dispersed.

    Gu Yuebo walked around the infield but couldn't find anyone, so he muttered strangely, "You

    're not here, are you?" Huo Siyu was carrying her bag and urged her, "Sister Bobo, get in the car quickly, this side is closed. It's time to go to the museum." After making

    sure he didn't see Jiang Yanhen, Gu Yuebo looked back regretfully, turned around and walked outside.

    ...