Chapter 1

Follow @Irisseptember14 on Instagram for related posts and reels

Chapter 1
Author's POV
In the garden of the Wazir mansion sat 4 women together. They were gossiping and drinking their morning tea. These 4 women were daughter in laws and daughter of Wazir Chaudhry.
Fariha:"Yazaan Pakistan araha hai kal."
Kainat:"Mubarak ho. Hum bhi uski shakal dekhley 3 saal baad."Fariha:"khair Mubarak."
Safeena:"Mubarak ho bhabhi apko."
Fariha smiled at her.
Sumaira:"Chalo acha hai, Ab Bas hum Yazaan aur Warisha ki rukhsati ki tiyari kertey hai."
Everyone agreed and started there discussions on their upcoming plans.
___________________________________
Person 1:"Warisha Yazaan"
Person 2:"kafi kuch suna hai main ney uskey barey main. She's a young soul with much passion and success."
Person 1:"Mainey suna hai ke that she's married to the son of Ibrahim Wazir."
Person 2:"kon? Yazaan."
Person 1:"Hmm. Okay hum baad main miltey hai. Allah hafiz."
The first man left leaving behind a man who was pondering over the new found information.
___________________________________
Warisha was sitting in the lounge reading a book when the a train load of people entered the room.
All of them came and either stood or sat around her.
Warisha gave all of them a sceptical look.
Zahra:"Tumhey khabar mili?"
Warisha:"Konsi khabar?"
Zahra gave everybody else a look and sighed.
Warisha was getting impatient due to their behaviour.
Zahra:"Yazaan kal araha hai."
Warisha shrugged nonchalantly.
Everyone looked at her with wide eyes.
Warisha's facial expression remained same.
Zahra:"Tu pagal hai humney tughey itni bari baat batai hai aur tum aisay hi bethi ho."
Warisha:"Toh kya karu. I don't care." She said that and left.
Humza:"In dono ka kya banega. "
Sumbul:"3 saal hogai hai in dono ki shaadi ko ab to is rishtey ko kabul kerley."
--------------------
Warisha was laying on her bed desperately trying to sleep but due to the thoughts of a certain someone it seemed impossible.
Warisha didn't know how to act when she got the news of his return. She didn't feel happy, she didn't feel sad but there was an anxious feeling.
She didn't know what type of relation they had, were they still on the basis of just cousins but they never had a relationship like one had with his or her cousins. She never had the same relation with him as she had with her other cousins. Were they friends, but again that wasn't possible because he loathed her and she loathed him. The only relation that ever was in between them was of an adversary. They always had this weird battle between them over who is better. They only met with each other every summer vacation until 5 years prior when she moved in with them after her parents divorce.
Her family was another issue. Warisha's paternal family was very abusive. As growing in a household where a girl was valued nothing more than a servant she faced many difficulties. Warisha being a girl as the first child of her father faced many abusive and mental issues. Her dado(paternal grandmother) and her phupo(father's sister) abused her on a daily basis till the age of 22. Even at such a big age she had to endure everything they did to her because if she didn't they would threaten her to abuse her brother. So she endured all their beatings. In all this Warisha noticed that her father didn't care what happened to her and her mother only cared till her younger brother Kabir wasn't born. After Kabir's birth her mother was given respect in her paternal family as she gave birth to a boy. But Warisha was still treated the same way. When Kabir was born Warisha's mother's all attention was towards her younger brother so she didn't notice that her daughter had become a living corpse. Warisha's maternal family knew that Warisha's father was harsh but they didn't know that he was abusive. That's why no one expected that a 7 year old child faced hell everyday until the age of 22. Warisha's mother never told her family anything about the abuse because she thought that if her family will know about the abuse they'd probably disown her. It didn't make sense but it was razy.
Warisha didn't want to get married, especially not to Yazaan. Their marriage was just a compromise to save the family's reputation.
She closed up all of her thoughts and went to sleep.
--------------------
A dark silhouette was standing near the window staring at the night sky. His body is at rest but his soul is deprived of love, affection and care.
His mind was occupied by a certain beauty. The one who has taken his sleep for the last 3 years. He was furious that he had to go back to Pakistan just because of her. She was the reason his father had threatened
him.
Flashback
Yazaan was lying on his bed when his father called.
Yazaan:"Asalam u Alaikum Baba."
Ibrahim Wazir:"Walaikm Asalam . Kab tak irada hai tumhara apni zid khatam kerney ka."
Yazaan:"Konsi zid?"
Ibrahim Wazir:"Bako mat Yazaan tumhey achi tarha maloom hai ke main kis cheez ki baat ker raha hun."
Yazaan ko pata tha ke wo un dono ki shaadi ki baat kerahey thay magar wo ye zahir nahi kerna chahta tha ke he cares.
Yazaan:"filhal to koi irada nahi hai mera. "
Ibrahim Wazir spoke after a sigh :"Tum ek haftey main mughey Pakistan main chehye ho warna ghar mat Ana wapis kabhi." And disconnected.
Flashback over
So here was Yazaan ready to return to Pakistan.

How was the first chapter ?
Plz vote and comment.