Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Author's POV
Warisha was called in early by Wazir Sahab. Right now she was sitting in her grandparents room.
Wazir Sahab :"Warisha humney apko ye bataney ke liye call ki hai ke humney apki aur Yazaan ki rukhsati kerney ka faisla kiya hai. Agar apko koi itraaz hai to ap humey abhi bata sakhti hai." Wazir Sahab after saying this, waited for Warisha's reply. He was keenly looking at her. She was a mystery to him. It was amusing to him that he can't read his own granddaughter.
Warisha remained quiet for sometime then answered.
Warisha:"Jo apka faisla hai wo mughey qabool hai."
Wazir Sahab smiled at her and patted her head. He knew that his daughter wouldn't disappoint him.
Wazir Sahab:"Shabash bachey, mughey yahi umeed thi apsey."
Warisha:"Kya apney Yazaan se puchliya."
Wazir Sahab:"Jee unko koi itraaz nahi hai. Ab ap Jakey shaadi ki tiyaari karey."
Warisha nodded and left her grandparents room.
___________________________________
Warisha was looking for Yazaan everywhere. When she couldn't find him. She called him.
It ranged for a while, before it was picked up.
Yazaan:"Hello. Khairyat hai call ki."
Warisha:"Haan woh.........um... kidhar ho tum?"
Yazaan:"Office." Yazaan unknowingly smiled hearing a confused Warisha was a treat for him as she hardly showed her weaknesses.
Yazaan:"Bas yeh baat thi? Mughey kaam hai Warisha, koi zaroori baat nahi to ghar Akar baat kerley" Yazaan asked. He knew she wanted to say something but him being him wanted to tease her a bit.
Warisha:"Yazaaaan!...tumney rukhsati ki baat ki hai na Wazir Sahab se?"
Yazaan:"I expected you to wait until I'm home but it seems like you couldn't wait to know. Haan mainey hi ki hai." Yazaan said with a smile adoring his lips.
Hearing this, Warisha also unknowingly smiled.
Warisha:"Okay bye."
With that Warisha hung up the call not even waiting for his response.
Yazaan laughed wholeheartedly hearing her eager response.
___________
It was evening. Yazaan hasn't yet returned. Everyone except her khala's family had got to know about the decision. Warisha was walking when she stopped hearing her mother's voice.
She had just dialled her sister's number.
Warisha"Ap khala ko call mat kerey main khud unhey batana chahti hun."
Her mother just nodded in return and kept her phone aside.
_____________
Warisha dialled Malaika's number.
Warisha:"Hello kaisi ho."
Malaika:"Theek hun tum sunao, meri yaad kesey aye."
Warisha:"Wo tumhey ek good news Deni thi."
Malaika:"Kesi good news." Malaika asked curiously.
Warisha:"Merey aur Yazaan ki Rukhsati tey hogai hai."
Malaika:"What?"
Malaika asked, baffled.
Warisha:"Haan, ghar ana jald. Chalo mughey maami bula rahi hai, phir kabhi baat hogi ...Allah hafiz." With that Warisha hung up.
Malaika, who was still shocked, ran up to her mother's room.
___________________________________
The whole house was buzzing. Everyone was sitting in the living room, discussing Warisha and Yazaan's rukhsati.
Yazaan who was talking to Humza, who was not listening to him spoke. Humza who was staring at Sumbul, averted his eyes.
Yazaan:"Main tumsey baat ker raha hun, aur tum apney khayalo may Khoi hue ho. Don't worry tumhari Bari bhi ayegi."
Humza:"Ab koi Bari nahi ayegi, khatam sab kuch,it's all over."
Yazaan looked at him confused.
Yazaan:"Kyun Kya hua hai."
Humza:"She was playing with me, she's seeing someone else."
Yazaan was shocked and unknowingly he also glanced at sumbul, who was busy on her phone and not listening to a single thing said by Warisha or Zahra.
Yazaan:"Are you sure? Have you confronted her?"
Humza:"I'm damn sure. I saw her messages. And I have not confronted her yet."
Humza said and then sighed.
Yazaan looked at his cousin kam brother with sadness. Yazaan knew how much heads over heels in love Humza was with sumbul.
Yazaan:"You're telling me the rest later."
Humza just nodded in return.
A while later Warisha plopped down next to Humza.
Humza:"Tumhey kya hua hai."
Warisha:"Mughey nahi kerni Shaadi."
Warisha casually said, while the other two jumped at her words.
"What!" Both Humza and Yazaan said, capturing the attention of a few. They both just smiled at them.
Warisha:"Kya? Abhi baithay baithay 10 function ginwadiye hai."
Humza sighed in relief while Yazaan laughed at her words.
Yazaan:"I'm safe from all this. Mughey apni shakal sirf 3-4 din dikhani hai." Yazaan said pridefully.
Warisha:"In your dreams. If I'm going down I'm gonna take you down with me." Warisha said.
Yazaan:"I'd like to see you try." Both of them were glaring at each other. Humza who was sitting in between them spoke, putting an end to their glaring contest.
Humza:"okayyyyy. Stop!"
Both of them sat straight at their places.
Warisha spoke a little while later.
Warisha:"I need to tell you something about sumbul."
Humza:"I already know."
Warisha stared at him in shock.
Yazaan:"She knows."
Yazaan asked Humza pointing towards Warisha.
Humza nodded.
Warisha:"Oh! so you also know."
Yazaan nodded in return. Warisha and Yazaan both shared a look and spoke together.
"Humza!"
"Shut up" Humza who was looking straight said to both of them without even sending them both a single glance. The duo who started to speak, kept quiet.
___________________________________
Finally Yazaan demanded for Rukhsati.
How was the chapter?
Plz vote and comment