Chapter 1-5

parallel world.

Xia Kingdom, the magic capital.

Nebula High School, the principal's office.

Cui Yue, assistant to the principal, looked at the young man sitting behind the desk with his head bowed, and reported in a low voice: "Principal Li, this year's rankings for the enrollment rate of Modu High School have been released.

Among the 247 high schools in Modu, the undergraduate admission rate of Modu Middle School is 99%, ranking first.

The Second Affiliated High School of China Normal University has an undergraduate admission rate of 98%, ranking second.

Fudan High School has an undergraduate admission rate of 95%, ranking third.

Qibao Middle School, with an undergraduate admission rate of 94%, ranks fourth.

The High School Affiliated to Jiaotong University has an undergraduate admission rate of 92%, ranking fifth.

Our Nebula High School has an undergraduate admission rate of 0.5%, ranking last in the magic capital.

In terms of student quality, teacher quality, academic quality, arts and sports quality, school qualifications, famous school alumni, humanistic atmosphere, science atmosphere, competition awards and other rankings, our Nebula High School is still at the bottom. "

"I see!" The young man raised his head and rubbed his brows subconsciously, a little helpless.

Anyone who hears that their school is ranked last will not feel good.

Cui Yue said, "Principal Li, there is a post on the Internet criticizing our school in the past few days..."

Li Yi took a deep breath and frowned, "You just say it."

Cui Yue said slowly: "This post, posted anonymously by our school students, tells about the depraved life of Xingyun High School in the past three years.

He said that even though Nebula ranked first in academic performance, it was the last in other schools.

Even if you have a positive and self-motivated spirit, it will not help you. The smoky environment makes you unable to settle down and study.

The school is full of people who were picked by other high schools, and there are all kinds of weird students.

The classmates seem to be well-connected, but they are actually wine and meat relationships.

Loneliness will blind your eyes and constantly lower your standard of friend selection, making you and the people you despise become friends.

At Nebula High School, students have a lot of time intriguing, squandering their lives, and subverting your three views again and again.

The three-year high school career seems to have experienced all kinds of life and the world. "

Li Yi asked blankly, "What do you think of our Nebula High School on the Internet?"

Cui Yue said bluntly: "Netizens are outraged, saying that going to Xingyun High School is better than going to a vocational high school or a technical school, or working directly in the society. If you have to go to Xingyun High School, it is better to die!"

Hearing this, Li Yi fell into silence.

After a long while, he waved his hand and said, "Cui Yue, go out first, let me be quiet."

Cui Yue nodded lightly and turned to leave.

Seeing the back of Cui Yue leaving, Li Yi had mixed feelings in her heart.