Chapter 41-45

Early September.

All major high schools across the country have started school one after another.

Freshmen start their high school careers with military training.

The third-year students are preparing for the college entrance examination.

Everything is showing a thriving gesture.

...

Hengshui Middle School.

Principal's office.

Principal Xi is hosting two Taishan Beidou from the high school education field.

They are Principal Zou of Jinling Foreign Language School and Principal Liu of the High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China.

Principal Xi of Hengshui Middle School was the first to speak: "Old Zou, this year, more than 250 students from your Jinling Foreign Language School have been accepted by Princeton, Stanford, Harvard, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Cambridge, Oxford, Yale, etc. Admission to more than 100 world famous schools.

134 students were admitted to domestic colleges and universities through competition and language referrals.

Among them, 80 students entered c9 colleges and universities, 4 students were recommended for competition and 25 students were recommended for language.

A total of more than 30 students were admitted to Huaqing University and Yenching University.

It's amazing! "

ADVERTISEMENT
Hearing this, Principal Zou waved his hand and said, "What's so powerful?

Last year, more than 270 students from Jinling Foreign Language School were admitted to more than 100 world-renowned schools, but this year there were nearly 20 fewer places.

In addition, last year only 21 students took the college entrance examination, but this year, 52 students took the college entrance examination.

This shows that they can't even get the qualification to walk, which is disappointing! "

Among the three present, the only female principal said, "Old Zou, other people don't know how good Jinling Foreign Language is, don't we know? In terms of the quality of further studies, Jinling Foreign Language and the High School Affiliated to the National People's Congress are ranked the top two in the country!"

Principal Zou shook his head and said, "Jinling Foreign Language School ranks 27th in this year's national high school rankings. How does it compare to your High School Attached to the National People's Congress?"

The voice just fell.

Principal Xi smiled: "Two principals, don't be modest! This year, 169 people from the High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China were admitted to Huaqing Yan University, and more than 250 people from Jinling Foreign Language were admitted to world-renowned schools. The quality of your two schools is ranked in the country. The first two are fine!"

Principal Liu glanced at Principal Xi and said, "Lao Xi, why are you more modest than me? This year, 175 students from Hengshui Middle School were admitted to Huaqing Yan University, ranking first in the country!"

Principal Xi waved his hand: "Aren't you ignorant of the situation in Hengshui Middle School? The gathering of the best resources in the province has been criticized by the outside world."

Hearing this, Principal Liu sighed: "Criticism is not criticized, let's not mention it for the time being.

Now the national high school rankings, the proportion of Olympic gold medals is increasing.