Chapter 31-35

June 16.

The koala in the magic city kicked off.

The high school entrance examination may not be as eye-catching as the college entrance examination, but it is also related to the lives of children.

If you get into a good high school, you can often get into a good university.

It's all complementary.

On the first day of the senior high school entrance examination, there is a Chinese test in the morning and a comprehensive test in the afternoon.

On the second day of the senior high school entrance examination, the foreign language test in the morning and the mathematics test in the afternoon.

On the third day of the senior high school entrance examination, morality and the rule of law in the morning, and history in the afternoon.

After the history test.

The 73,000 third-year students in the magic capital were all relieved.

They all got together to discuss their favorite high school.

A male student said, "According to the admission scores of last year's Magic Capital High School.

Fudan High School ranked first with a score of 604.5.

The High School Affiliated to Jiaotong University ranked second with a score of 602.5.

The Second Affiliated High School of China Normal University has a score of 601, ranking third.

Modu Middle School ranked fourth with a score of 599.5.

Huaer Zizhu ranked fifth with 599 points.

Re-attached Qingpu with 596 points, ranking sixth.

Minhang ranked seventh with a score of 595.5.

Qibao Middle School ranked eighth with a score of 594.

Jianping Middle School ranked ninth with a score of 593.5.

Nanyang Model ranked 10th with 593.5 points.

...

Sixty Middle School scored 557, ranking 63rd.

The East China Model scored 544 points, ranking 64th.

Huimin Middle School scored 538.5, ranking 65th.

In other words, if we want to be admitted to a key high school in Modu, the score line must be at least 538.5 points! "

At this time, several students next to him asked: "Shen Qi, there are 66 key high schools in the capital, you only mentioned 65, what about one more?"

Shen Qi said with a smile: "There is another Nebula Middle School, they were just rated as a municipal key high school this year, and the score line is still unknown.

Last year, Xingyun Middle School ranked last among the 248 high schools in the capital city. The admission score was 405 points, which was 1 point less than the 406 points of Minyi Middle School. "

Hearing this, all the students present nodded.

The full score of the Modu High School Entrance Examination is 750, and the admission score of 405 is really low.

A student asked, "Shen Qi, what do you think is the admission score for Nebula Middle School this year?"

Shen Qi thought for a while and guessed: "The score line of the key high school in Magic Capital is in the range of 538.5 to 604.5. But now Xingyun Middle School is not what it used to be. If you score 593.5 in the high school entrance examination, you should be able to enter Xingyun Middle School!"