Chapter 16-20

Bai Xue and Bai Ling are twin brothers and sisters.

This is especially interesting for dragons and phoenixes.

My elder sister, Bai Xue, went to Modu Middle School, the top-ranked school.

My younger brother, Bai Ling, is studying at Nebula Middle School, the bottom-ranked school.

During the National Day.

Bai Xue obediently did the homework assigned by the school teacher, while Bai Ling played games online all day.

The holiday performance of the two is also in line with the education methods of the two schools.

Bai Xue looked at her brother's "degenerate" performance and said with hatred, "Brother, there are still 8 months before the college entrance examination. If you continue like this, let alone college, you won't be able to pass the college entrance examination!"

"Cut, who said I couldn't pass the test?" Bai Ling said, "The school just finished the monthly test, and the teacher asked us to relax during the holidays."

Bai Xue lightly twisted her hair and said bluntly, "Anyway, you can figure it out for yourself! It's been so many years since I told you, and it's still the same."

After she finished speaking, she worked on the test paper by herself, immersed in the sea of ​​questions.

But soon, Bai Xue's expression became more and more tangled, obviously encountering a problem.

Bai Ling noticed her sister's expression and walked over to take a look at the topic.

"3 doctors and 6 nurses are assigned to 3 schools to give physical examinations to students. Each school is assigned 1 doctor and 2 nurses. Different distribution methods are: a. 90 kinds, b. 180 kinds, c. 207 kinds, d.540 species"

Bai Ling said with a smile: "No way, no one really can't answer such a simple question, right? The answer is d!"

"Huh?" Bai Xue raised her eyebrows, "You will?"

After speaking, Bai Ling picked up the pencil on the desk and wrote the calculation formula under the question.

see this scene.

Snow White was quite surprised.

Her grades, in Modu Middle School, ranked in the middle and lower reaches.

But compared with the students of Nebula Middle School, her grades are very good.

But this "student scum" brother in front of him answered a question that even she couldn't do.

At this time, Bai Ling divided two by three and five, and used a pencil to review her sister's test paper.

While pointing out several mistakes, write down the correct answers.

Bai Xue said in surprise: "Brother, you can do it, the level has improved so fast!"

Bai Ling didn't speak, and continued to pick up the Chinese and English papers for marking.

After a moment.

In Bai Xue's stunned.

The wrong questions in the two test papers were marked by Bai Ling, and the correct answers were written on the side.

"Get the job done!"

Bai Ling clapped her hands, "Sister, keep writing, I'm going to play games."

"and many more!"

Bai Xue looked up and down this scumbag brother and said with a smile, "Tell me, are you secretly working hard recently and want to surprise your parents in the college entrance examination!"