Chapter 26-30

After the Spring Exam in the Magic Capital.

All major high schools and colleges have unified the winter vacation.

The winter vacation starts on January 13, 2022, with classes starting on February 10.

Nebula Middle School is no exception.

Accompanied by their parents, the students left the school with large and small bags.

In one semester, parents' impression of Nebula Middle School has undergone earth-shaking changes.

The current Nebula Middle School has entered the ranks of the famous schools in the magic capital.

They can show off to relatives and friends that their son is studying in a key high school!

school gate.

Li Yi looked at the backs of the students leaving, with mixed feelings in his heart.

During this semester, he already had feelings for these students, and he felt a little lost at the thought of not being able to see each other for a month.

Su Qianyun, who was beside him, patted Li Yi on the shoulder and asked with a smile, "Li Xiao, is the school cafeteria still open during the holidays?"

Li Yi glanced at her suspiciously and said, "What do you want?"

Su Qianyun said pitifully, "The winter vacation lasts for about a month. If I go home now, there will be no such good food at home..."

Li Yi laughed and said, "The cafeteria is definitely open, but there are only meat buns, vegetable buns and pickled noodles. Do you want to eat them?"

"Humph! Cheapskate!" Su Qianyun said with a frown.

Li Yi said helplessly: "Okay, Miss Su, just drive your little Mercedes and go back to Yanjing to take a good rest."

Su Qianyun said in astonishment, "The magic capital is more than 1,200 kilometers away from Yanjing, you let me drive back alone?"

"if not?"

"You drive back with me!"

"Don't go!"

"Then I'll live in the teacher's apartment, and I won't leave during the Chinese New Year!"

"Just in time, by the way, you can help the school look at the door and let the guard go home for the New Year's Eve dinner!"

"..."

The two were bickering.

The students who left the school were surprised when they saw the closeness between Principal Li and Teacher Su.

"Shocked! Principal Li and Teacher Su did this kind of thing at the school gate"

"I am against this marriage!"

"People are talented and beautiful, so it's your turn to object to you monster?"

...

Time flows like water.

Pleasant holidays always pass by inadvertently.

before the new semester starts.

All the teachers in the Politics and Education Department of Xingyun Middle School were too busy to touch the ground.

They are responsible for the school's admissions each year.

Last year, the number of students at Nebula Middle School was only 1,280.