2

Zara.

I looked at Min like she was crazy. "What? It's not a terrible idea!" She gushed and I just kept staring.
"Are you sure you're Korean? You certainly don't act like one." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Listen to me Z. It's going to be fun! We sneak in and sneak out. Easy." She explained. I scoffed.

"I'm the agent not you. I'm the one doing the sneaking not you. And into an underground bunker?! Maybe another time." I said walking away from her. She chased after me as we walked into the agency building.

Our Agency S.I was located in the middle of Sahara desert and had a magnetic field that made it invisible to the human eyes. It was a large building with an underground basement too.

Different level agents were walking about doing their thing and they greeted politely as Min and I walked by.

We stopped at the rebranding floor.
James smiled up at me as I submitted my guns for refurbishing.

"Agent Z. You're back." He said taking away the weapons. I nodded as I turned to Min. She was glaring holes at James who ignored her.

"Okay. I'm gonna leave you two alone." I said and left without waiting for any response.

"Z!"

I stopped walking and moved away in time as a bullet whizzed past me and hit a glass door shattering it to pieces. I turned to the culprit who scuttered off to clean up her mess.

I should probably leave this floor if I wanted to keep all my body parts.

I made it to my apartment base and sighed. Finally, Some alone time.

I took a quick shower and grabbed a protein juice shake after changing into my sparring outfit. A black sports bra and leggings with Trainers.

I pulled my short hair into a bun. I should probably get a haircut. A bob maybe. Working in the agency at my level required a lot of undercover missions which needed a hair color change sometimes.

There were Five levels at the Agency.
Level ones are Basic Grounds Informants.

Level twos are Trainees and Management Units.

Level threes are Weaponry Management and Combats.

Level fours are Tech Hackers and

Level Fives are Spy Agent/Assassin.

Which is my current level. It takes a lot of training to get to my level and there are currently only three people including my self that are at Level five.

Diana and Hades.

Anyways, I left my floor and headed towards the training room.

'Z. Report to my office. Immediately.'

I frowned. Why the hell does boss wants to see me? And why now?!

Retracing my footsteps, I redirected towards his office.
I pushed the door open and walked in not caring that I had just interrupted a meeting.

"Who the hell is she to walk in here like that?!" Someone spat. I rolled my eyes and kept my sole focus on Erwin. My boss and current owner of S.I. His ancestors founded this agency.

"I apologise. Everyone, This is one of my best Agent. Z. She's my choice for the mission we are discussing."

Whatever that meant sounded interesting and I finally glanced at everyone at the table.

They were all men and they looked down at me for being a female Agent.

70% of the agents here are women.

"She? Can she even do a proper job? Isn't she a level two?" Someone snickered. I caught a glimpse of his name tag. Harold.

"Um Harold... I don't think she's a level two." The man beside him said with a nudge. Harold should listen to Peter.

"That's enough. If you want that man dead then she's the bullet that will kill him." Erwin stated with finality.

"Why did you call me?" I finally spoke.

They all looked at me in surprise that I spoke without being spoken to. I wasn't a dumb puppet dimwits.

"Here. Another Mission. I would have given the task to Diana but she's off in Spain on a hit. You have to do this." Erwin said handing me a file.

I collected it and flipped it open. Holy Shit.

Knowing they would be watching for my expression, I kept a plain face.

First off, I totally see why it had to be I or Diana who had to do this. The man in the picture was definitely not gay so Hades carrying it out would be a useless effort.

Not that Hades was gay. Just saying.

Secondly, This man is a mafia leader. The Italian mafia to be exact.
This was going to be a tough cookie.

I frowned as I flipped through the few pages. "Our informants could barely get anything on him. He keeps his tracks clean. Just like you do." Erwin observed.

"So what exactly am I doing?" I asked looking up at him.
"You're going undercover. You will be posing as the girl he's being arranged to be engaged with to become Donna. We already took care of her."

Engaged? Funny.

"Yeah No. I'd rather get to him my way. Not through an arranged meet." I argued. Harold scoffed loudly.

"Do you often disobey instructions?"

I tilted my head. I was quick. He was slow. I pulled out a knife from behind me and tossed it straight at his head. He screamed as it embedded into the wall with a tuft of his hair with it.

Erwin was trying and failing to hold his  laughter likewise everyone else at the table. Harold, covering his head ran out of the room in embarrassment.

"When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow."

I gave a simple nod and walked out. I noticed how they seemed wary of me.

"Don't be scared guys. Harold has ugly hair either way." I said on my way out.

I guess I'm going to Italy.

A/N
Thoughts?
Please vote and Comment!
Share as well.

Thank you.
Sophie❤️