35

Zara.

"Let go of me!"

I slapped Freya across the face and she fell with a thud. "I won't hesitate to kill you stupid little bitch! Shut the fuck up." I snapped and she cowered back.

We were at one of my houses in America. We left the agency. We couldn't go back now. Not yet at least. Erwin wouldn't be there. I believe he's smart enough to stay out of sight.

"Ugh. I'm bored!" Diana yelled walking into the room. I rolled my eyes at her. "Did you do what I asked?" She nodded and glanced at Freya who sat quietly crying.

I walked over to her and pulled her up. "You need to be screened. Come on." I said and dragged her towards the training room. "Screened? Do I look like I do drugs?" She spat and I just chuckled.

I loved her on and off confidence. It's amusing.

"Why haven't you killed me?" She asked and I just shrugged. "You're too pretty to die French fries." I said and she blinked.

"How are you working at your father's agency and still don't know shit?" She scoffed. "At least I know he's going to kill you." I smirked.

"Going to. He probably will never."

We walked into the room and Hades was waiting already. "Get rid of everything." I said and Freya turned to me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean everything? He's going to undress me?!" I raised an eyebrow as she hugged herself.

Hades barely said a word but grabbed her and tied her down to the table. Freya screamed in resistance but she was like dust compared to Hades.

I crossed my arms and watched. She was only being searched for trackers and pointers. I didn't see what the fuss was for.

Hades was finally done and let her go. She scrambled away from him and hid behind me. She felt safe with me? Funny.

Like suspected there was a tracker on her necklace and he smashed it to pieces. "Let's go." I said to Hades and turned to Freya.

"Stay in here and don't try anything funny. One wrong move equals a bullet in your head." I warned and she nodded in fear.

Back in the home office, Hades plopped down on the couch beside Diana.

"What now?"

I shrugged and leaned against the table as we all looked at each other. "Man. We're risking so much shit right now. They better not freeze my accounts I have millions in there." Diana grumbled and I just smiled.

"Don't worry about your money Diana. It's safe." I assured.

"How would you know?"

"Because I watched her hack into the S.I server myself. She's even better at my own job."

Min Sung walked into the room with a smile as we stared. She looked good as always. "Wait. You hacked the server?!" Hades asked in utter shock. I simply nodded.

"That's crazy as fuck." It was really nothing though. A series of mind twisting codes.

"What the plan then? Since you refused to stay back and kill him." Hades muttered and I sighed.
"You're all aware that Mason sold me off to S.I and being the little bitch that Erwin is, he's going to seek out Mason. I've been searching for that fucker all my life. This is a chance to find him and end his life." I said.

"Okay. Kill Erwin and Mason then rule the fucking world. Simple. Let's get it done then." Diana said standing up. I smirked at her.

"Hold your asses. Where are we even going to find them?" Hades asked. "The fuck we got French fries for? She's bait." Diana said voicing my thoughts.

Just as Hades was about to speak my phone rang. I frowned. Erwin?

"Z."

"Why are you calling me you fucking coward?"

"Ah. You see I've gone on a little trip and I got souvenirs."

What is this nutcase driving at? My phone binged with a notification and I checked it. I felt my blood run cold. Oh no no no.

"She's pretty and he's dashing as well. A selfless man. Too bad I want him dead."

"If you dare harm a single hair on their heads I swear to God that even Hell won't save you from me." I said lowly as he chuckled.

"You're such a weakling. Mason predicted this. You care? For them? Mere people?! What do you take yourself for? Human?!!"

I gritted my teeth in anger. I was slowly losing my patience.

"Of course I don't want to piss you off. So you're going to return my child safely to me. Or I'll not only kill the Italian Mafia leader and his precious sister. I'll reveal who you are to the world. You should get busy Z."

The line went dead and I slammed my fist against the table. They heard the whole conversation and stared in worry.

"You can't risk it." Diana said already knowing my thoughts. I glared at her.
"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I snarled. She stared back defiantly.

"You're already close to finding Mason. Don't get swayed. It's clearly a trap. Once you go to save them, he'll kill you." I scoffed and smiled wryly.

"So you want me to let him kill Adrian? Hell fucking no. And Jenna? Yeah right. I'm going to get them. I don't give a shit what you say." I spat and she let out a breath.

"Z..." Min trailed off but I ignored her. I recieved a text of their location from Erwin as well.

"I'll go with you." Hades volunteered. I shook my head. "No. I have something else you should do. I'm going alone." I said.

"Ugh. Now you're making me look like a heartless bitch." Diana mumbled.
"You are heartless." I confirmed whilst searching the desk for some important papers.

"Here. Find him." I said handing the papers and a picture to Hades. "Who's this?"

"My father." I answered casually. They all went silent. I've never really spoken about family to anyone at all.

"What am I gonna do?" I looked up at Diana and Min. "You two are going to reinstate the agency. Min I'm gonna need your mad ass hacking skills for this. Oh and while you're at it, My identity remains disclosed."

"Sure thing Ma'am."

I took a deep breath and looked at them.

"I'll be going with Freya to see Erwin. Let's all make it back alive and host a party. It's been a while I had a drink." I said as they all laughed.

I wasn't stupid. I always have a plan.

A/N
Thoughts? Adrian's POV is next up!
Don't forget to vote and share. Also drop tons of comments. I love reading them and will reply too!

My socials:
__sophie_kvng : Instagram
__sophie_kvng : TikTok.

Love y'all Soroses❤️