1 | W U F F

Penelope Garcia loved her lair

Penelope Garcia loved her lair. Her space. Her Bubble. Occasionally Agents would drop by. She didn't mind. She liked having her own office. Of course you couldn't forget her squad of unicorn figures or stress balls that danced around on her desk. The team would be in a different state depending on the case.

Most of the time she was on her own. When a case was difficult or too emotional she wished she had a partner, someone who understood her struggles, reading someone's history, knowing what has happen to them, Seeing the crime scene photos. She hated that part. Even though she wasn't physically with the team she still felt like she was.

When Garcia had gotten a call from Strauss she started to panic. Maybe she was getting fired, transferred, she loved this team, sure Hotch could be a little nicer but no one complained. Too zoned out in her thoughts she didn't realise Strauss and a young girl had walked into her office.

"This is awesome" The young girl exclaimed in awe of the equipment set up Penelope had with her computers.

That comment made Garcia turn in her chair to see the Director of the BAU with an annoyed look and a young girl with an excited look.

"With all due respect Ma'am I am to busy with a case to babysit" Garcia says to the boss politely.

"Highly rude. considering I'm 18. Which technically means I'm adult" The brown haired girl says offended.

"Your 17 Bailee" Strauss rolls her eyes at the girl.

"Efff only for a couple of months" Bailee says.

"A couple?, It's November your birthday is in July. Last time I checked it wasn't a couple" The Director says.

"what can I say, I dropped out of High school" Bailee smiles at Strauss.

"Anyways. Garcia you remember the situation with the pentagon" Strauss looks Penelope.

"Um sure. some guy was looking for some hospital files" Garcia says unsurely.

"Jhezzz. do I look like a dude" The girl shuck her head which reviled the red strips in her hair.

"Garcia meet Bailee that guy" the Director says before continuing

"She made a deal. With her skills she will here to help you and your team with cases. if she causes trouble let me know. She knows the rules" Strauss says before leaving them both.

"Damm. She is brutal" Bailee mutters under her breath.

"Oh ok. don't panic a kid is in my lair" Garcia talks to herself.

"I'm still here you know" Bailee waves shyly to Garcia before opening a blueberry lollypop and sucks on it.

Hearing her Work line go she knew that would be the team wanting information about their current case.