39 | F E E L I N G S

"Little hacker?"

"Little hacker?"

"Are you still not talking to me?" Garcia questions Bailee as they enter the conference room waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. Garcia frowns as she gets ignored again. "Why are you so mad?."

Bailee sits down at the round table and spins around on her chair "I'm not mad."

"I might be a hacker, not a profiler but I will always know when you are lying" Garcia states sitting down on her own chair.

Bailee stops spinning and looks at Garcia "I promise I'm not mad. It's just strange." When she sees Garcia's confused expression she expands "I know Aaron said he would be there for me from now on but to explain sex to me." She shivers.

"Do parents really do that?" Bailee asks. Garcia tilts her head "Do what?"

"Like tell their children these types of things?"

Garcia smiles softly at her "B, every family is different, some parents explain things to their children early on, and some wait till the right age."

Garcia takes a deep breath before continuing "Hailey would have likely been the one to explain these certain situations to you. Since she isn't around to do so, Hotch might have not wanted you to feel left out and even though it probably embarrassed you, and him it was a way he could try and be your dad without pushing too far."

Bailee looks down at her feet and then back up to Garcia "He's really trying, isn't he?"

"He lost you once B, he would die before letting that happen again" Garcia states as Reid enters the room.

"What have you guys found?" Reid asks the two hackers. The pair open their laptops and start typing.

"Since 2000, over 200 children's bodies have not been found," Garcia informs him showing him the map of her laptop screen.

"Nationwide, but what about Virginia?" Reid questions.

"Of the missing and presumed dead, there are 12," Bailee answers unwrapping a blueberry lollipop.

"Charlie's been on that list for eight years, Aimee just joined it," Garcia adds.

"All right, so Aimee was taken from Ashburn, Charlie from Leesburg, eight years ago" Reid places markers on the map in the corner of the conference room. "Both within a half-mile of a highway."

"What about the others?"

"Karla Hartaway was abducted in 1999, age eight, from Garrison."

"Stephen Shepherd abducted in 2003, also eight from Arlington."

"Danny Kenman abducted June 12th at 4:00 from a mall."

When two hackers had finished looking through the abducted kids the rest of the team arrived in the conference room and JJ who is with an unfamiliar woman.