1.

Its a very sad ending still she smiled ..she smiled because she really didn't made for this .
She starting hate persons if she would stay there a little long ..
No one knows about her eviction as show didn't get telecast that day . She goes to her house to surprise his dad and saniya but for his bad luck they were not there ..and gone to somewhere so she decided to surprise fahmy but he must gone for his shoot so she decided to go to set and meet everyone ..
In the way of dharampatni set she met arjun by not so fortune .. he tell her to come with him morethough she want to met fahmy first but she agreed for the coffe they were go to a cafe .. after meet and talks its already 5:00 pm and she thought its maybe packup of them as show is just started .
She can't even call fahmy as she want to surprise him
But still she tried her luck she goes to set and for her luck its not thier packup and fahmy was still there .
She goes inside its his scene going when suddenly he see her .. its his happiest scene to hug kritika .. and for everyone's shock he in excitement hug her tightly which is rare in his case .. as director said cut  ... it was thier packup ..
Fahmy run to her ..while she wait in his makeup room as he open door she turn and crused by his bonecrushing hug .

She feels like he is doing same she done when she sees him in bb.
He look at her while blinking his eyes twice to believe that is she for real ?

He asked ..her little helding his emotions as sumbul said at thier imlie farewell everyone was crying but not fahmy but as she hug him he lost his control ..
So same here he is helding his emotions as always but hugging her never goes well with him .

F: tu sachme yaha h ..sapna to nahi h na ye ..

She smile hearing exact same words from his mouth that escaped from hers when fahmy comes in bb.

S: yakeen karna h to kar nahi to mai jaa rahi ..

She start going when he again pull and hug her .

His heart craved to said those words "i missed you " but his tongue was tied .
Finally a drop of tear fell on her shoulder and no she didn't feel next any drop only one and single ..
Suddenly there's  a knock on door both turn to find gurpreet and kritika there. 
They moved away and them sumbul met them too .

Finally sumbul thought to leave set and for him he was too going .

F: mere ghar chal .
.he odered her to which she denied saying she didn't met his father and sister still as they were not home.

He nods and both goes there ways .

She is happy meeting all after long time while fahmy suddenly thought to call kritika to meet .
Its so sudden . He too didn't realise as soon sumbul's thought leave his mind .. its occupied by kritika .. wiered but ya she is his co start what's wiered in this because when he used to work with sumbul ..all thoughts are of her .

He doesn't know that he is going towards a road which doesn't lead him to his destiny.

Sumbul is busy first with parents then with thoughts of fahmy..
He find him little more close to her after bb.

Next day ..
She got an offer of show for her surprise it was from same show .. she got role of new girl as kritika friend who gonna play cupid in both ravi and prateeksha life ..
Sge thought for while but with the conclusion that she is an actor and needs to be professional.
But ya ! She never knows she is gonna do this again as reel to real .

But at this point her happiness is that she and fahman gonna work together .

She is not aware of new coming feelings in fahmy's heart for kritika .

Precap: sumbul to notice fahmy's emotions towards kritika

● an emotional broke down of sumbul .

This part is short but next gonna be long ..

What do you think about fahmy's not so loved feeling towards kritika.