4.

She is sitting while rubbing her hands looking out the balcony as it has wrailings attached .( fahmy's balcony )
When he came with coffe in hands .
She take it while looking out .
F: gungun.
He said her very softly .
S: hmm..
F: tujhe kya lagta h abt me and kritika .
S: hmm.. good match .
F: tujhe bura nahi lag raha
S: bura to uske liye lagta h  jo apna ho jispar haq ho ya jisse ...
F: to tu mujhe ab apna bhi nahi samajhti .
S: aisa nahi h .. i take you as someonespecial to me .. you are my friend advisor elder moreover like a brother.
F:brother?
S: ofcourse tu hai nahi ( bb scene sumbul wala )
F: sum.. after all the teasings ..
S: you love kritika?
F: hmm.. pata nahi but achi lagti .
She smile at him
Till both are looking out .
F: tu bb me mujhe miss karti thi ..
S: nahi to
He looks at her while she is looking out .
F: tu mujhe vese hi hug karsakti h jaise tab kiya tha jab main bb main aaya tha .
S: mushqil h .. us samay kuch aur tha aur ab ..
F: ab kya badla h ..
S: fahmy please i am very sleepy and tired.
He pull her towards him make her head fall on her shoulder
F: sleep .
S: fahmy thand lagegi .. i should go..
But before he pick her up in arms and take her to his bed room put her down cover her with quilt AND shit beside her .
F: sleep here .. i will sleep in guest room .
S: nahi .. she hold his hand .
F: sum main..
S: sleep here only .. i am making wall of pillows .
She make a wall between them and turn another side .

Fahm( in mind ) : something is change junglee .. you never denies to hug me . Something is pushing you away .. something is there ..
Maybe you find your perfect match .. ( thinking abt rahul ) i mean a friend who is same age of yours .. that's  why everything changes .. you and me are going away from each other sum please hold me i don't  want to fly away from you .. i want you beside me always like today .

Sum ( in mind) how easily you accept that i didn't miss you fahmy .. i did every hour every minevery sec. You are right fahmy everything is change .. you yourself is pushing me away from u . I felt more than bad hearing that you like her . But its not my under . Its you .. you love her .. you like her its only you .. i think you get a girl fahmy who is of your age .. who is of your mentality i am very childish .. that's  why .. you didn't  get it in me . I am sorry fahmy but i think its time to move away from your life so that you didn't get confuse and get your love forever . I have to go away from you . I will go away the moment you accept you love her .

Hmm.. meri har khushi mein ho teri khushi
Mohabbat mein aisa zaroori nahi
Mmm.. meri har khushi mein ho teri khushi
Mohabbat mein aisa zaroori nahi
Tu jab milna chaahe, na mil sakun
Na milna mera koi doori nahi, Ji haan!

Mohabbat hai yeh ji hazuri nahi – ji haan! (x4)

Mujhko ehsaas hai par main kehta nahi
(Mohabbat hai yeh jee hazoori nahi)
Paas pehle ke jitna main rehta nahi
(Mohabbat hai yeh jee hazoori nahi)

Yeh takaza hai mere haalaat ka
Lena dena hai nahi
Kuch bhi jazbaat ka
Ye sach baat main tujhse keh raha
Na aayi hai inme zara bhi kami – ji haan!

Mohabbat hai yeh ji huzoori nahi .

Listen it please

They both are unknown to each other feelings as kritika is coming as new curtain between them .
It was not that fahmaan don't know that he is going away from sumbul nor its sumbul don't  know about fahmy's feeling its aal that they both are unb's / ghochu / whatever you wanna say .

Next day .

Sum 's  is on fahmy chest while fahmy is holding her from waist both has a satisfaction on face .

Her eyes open slowly as she hear sounds .. she open her eyes first to look her surroundings  she is not in her room .
She sat with jerk as she realise that she is sleeping with fahmy .
She start to go out when she found hold on her hand .
He pull her again in his arms .

Fahmy in sleep : let's  sleep junglee atleast let me take a proper morning sleep in my dream .

He is dreaming but why her .

She shake him .. he open eyes slowly to see the face of angel itself she step out make bun of her hair  and he is looking at her from bed .

Isn't it perfect view .?

He shrug his thoughts and sat up on bed

F: happiest morning sum .

She turn hearing him.

Precap: something something 🙈
And sumbul behaving diff.