19.

Sanse chale na tere bina
Mujhe na sukoon h karde rihaa
Haal ye mera dekh zara
Hosh hai baki mujhme kaha
Tera junoon hai sarpe chada!

F: kyu.. Kyu kiya mere sath aisa..

S: fah.. Vo..

F: kaha tha mene mohabbat karta hun tumse tum dur gayi to jee nahi paunga fir bhi.. Bhi tum jaa rahi thi kyu sum.. He shout.

She close her eyes

S: kyuki...

F: kyuki..

S" mujhe nahi karna ye nikaah "

F"Nikaah nahi karna kyu .  Pyar nahi karti mujhse " ..

He move a little more close to her pressing her body with his

S: han! Nahi karti main tujhse pyar.. Meri nadani thi ki main attraction ko pyar samajh bethi.. Nahi bandhna mujhe itni jaldi kisi bandhan me.

(A/N: she think ki agar vo use kahegi she didn't love him and it was all her mistake and attraction he'll back off..
As for him her feelings matters the most.. But this time fahmy is no mood to take her lies)

F: just shut the shit off sum.. Tujhe lagta h meri teri in juthi baton mein aa jaunga.. I know you love me like hell. You love me alot and for you relationship is never gonna be a bandhan. ( problem tie)

He slowly lean towards her neck..

Her breathe hitch.

F: you love me.. He start nuzzling in her neck making her lost her sense..

S: fahmy.. She gasped.. As Fahmy's hand go on her back and start travelling like some soft goofy balls..

F: tumhe meri closeness efect nahi karti.. Koi farak nahi padta agar mein tumhare itne close  hun..

She is now totally lost in his touch.

S: I love you fahmy.. I love you so much.. I don't want to go away pls hold me.. Make me yours  for forever
.
F: phir kyu gayi apne fahmy ko chod kar. Han! Janti h kitni takleef hui mujhe..

He still hugging her and slowly rubbing his hands on her back.. Caressing her while nuzzling in her crook.

S: kya karti main.. I don't want ki meri wajah se log tujhe troll kare teri image kharab ho.

F: you're my pride sumsum.. I will never feel down because of you .

She suddenly come in her concious and push fahmy..

S: nahi..

F: I love you meri jaan itni silly reason ke liye gayi tu..

S: nahi fahmy mein.. Mein teri last choice.. Nahi banana mujhe kisiki last choice.. Nahi..
Suddenly the tweets words start moving in her mind

"Main chali jaungi tujhse dur bohot dur .. mujhe nhi banana kisiki last choice ."
She shout pushing him away

When he pull her to him
"For god sake ! I love you ..tum meri last choice nhi ho .. you my first and forever "

S:  nahi please.. Fahmy.. Please mujhse dur reh

F: nahi rahunga main dur.. Samjhi..
Humara nikaah hoga aur aaj hi hoga..

S: nahi karungi main nikaah.. Bilkul nahi.

He hold her hand and pull her to his room.

F: ye dress peheno.. I am going to get ready..
Mai aakar tumhara makeup karunga..
Be ready..
He kiss her cheek..