2

Bikhra hua tha kanch ke jaisa
Choo liya tune to main sawar gaya
Umar mein usko ginta nahi main
Tere bina jo waqt guzar gaya
Jachta nahi h aur koi menu
Teri galiyon me mera dil lagda .

She is so happy to again surprised him.. With that ki they are gonna work at same place as she go there
She got to know her first scene is with a boy who gonna play her husband role.
According to the things set up she get ready in saree while they are going to
Shoot her scene just when her eyes fell on fahmy who is coming with gurpreet and kritika looking at kritika
Constantly ..  She feel hurt.. Don't know why  .

Fahmy is looking at her constantly..( She did her scene in which she is in backhug of another boy named kartik who gonna play role of her husband) as their scene finished director said cut..
They move to their makeup room she is looking at herself in the mirror..
Remembering the moments which they spent in imlie set and rwsp .

Sumbul pov

It's hurt I don't know why lekin it's feel like with imlie thier feelings friendship everything finished.
She never let a day go without his talk in bb. And he didn't even see me when I was just before him.
Shayad this what he needed.. After all since when he gonna handle her she has to manage herself like before his entery in life. Ya! She did learn something from bb that you have to be yourself.

Suddenly door open and here enter fahmy with big smile.
He just hug her from back.

Fahmy: why didn't you tell me that you gonna work here
Sumbul: socha surprise dungi lekin lagta it is not needed she said.. Coming out of his grip.
F: sum kya hua h? Tu aise kyu behave kar rahi h.
S: kuch nahi hua h fahmaan i think it's your scene next you should go.
She turn towards mirror.
F: Tu mujhe jane bol rahi h.
He said in shock because before she didn't let him go when everybody is calling him.
S: nahi fahmy it's just ki it's your show  from start and you should pay attention.
Fahmy again hold her hand.
F: aaj sham 4 pm I am coming to pick you up.. Be ready.
S: fahmy lekin..
F: nothing sum you are coming with me at dinner and that's final.. Kritika gurpreet kartik and Sare honge.
She nod.
Gurp: fahmaan it's your scene.
She come to said because it's with her.
He nod and go.

Pata nahi kyu lag raha h ki.. You start pushing back me from you fahmy.. Mera bittu   .. Ab mera nahi rahega.
Jisko pure set par aate hi main dikhti thi aaj use main dikh hi nahi rahi hun
Kuch hai jo badal gaya hai fahmy.

Fahmy pov.

I .. Gurpreet and kritika are going to set when kritika start telling about her first experience in set.. And i was like lost in her..
Her hair are moving perfectly..
I feel someone's gaze on me..
I was about to look at that person when gurpreet said something so shocking that i didn't believe it.
In camera it was shoot of sumbul and another boy who is hugging her.
Means she is here.

I look at that boy.. He said about thier role.. I am gonna meet her..
I just go to her makeup room .. I open the door to find her looking at herself..
Pink saree I smile looking at her. Her saree is giving me feel of imlie.. I  just hug her tightly uff this feeling .
I asked her about this thing but her answer giving me weird feeling.
I invite her for dinner as everybody is coming and for her surprise.. It's not only youngsters from dharampatni but our friends from rwsp.. Most important pranali and ulka is coming to meet her. Amaal was busy but arjun is coming.
And what more I hide it's they all are coming at 8:30 pm for meet and dinner but I am taking her jaldi for helping me.. As I want to make dinner by myself and she is best at this moreover we will order snacks and naan.. The thing we have to make is briyani and sabzi and till then I will spend some time with her.
As my packup was done soom at 3 pm only.. I move towards sumbul room as her was one hour before me but I said her to wait for me .. To which she as always denied but I somehow managed .
I go towards her room and find her with kartik watching bb.
I felt little weird as they both are so close the limit where she only feel comfortable with me is about to touch when I call her both look at me I tell her to come and we direct move to my house .. Reaching its 4 . As she entered
She whins at the mess was created.
Look like  maid didn't come today.
She glare at me  when I just murmurs a sorry.

Fahmy seriously you take me here to do this with you .
I just nod meekly when in anger she throw a pillow on me which I catched.

I requested her so much and she gets ready .
As we sat down cleaning the mess  it's already about to five
I moved near her putting my head at her shoulder.

She just look at me and asked..
Briyani banani h.
Ya! That's my girl she get it before I said .

We moved to kitchen.
She start cutting veggies.
And I was marinating chicken..  As I finished
I look at her her.. Her hair are coming in front of her eyes I slowly put in behind her ear..
Still it's disturbing her..
She tied in messy bun..
She in saree with messy bun uff! What a sight  .

Seriously fahmy what the hell you are thinking.
I decided to focused on my work I order the dinner and snack

In dinner chicken and paneer is good with naan and at most briyani of sum gonna create magic.

In snack he order the snacks and veggies for them who want it.

After all the work finished it's already 7 pm..   Still one hour left..
I look at her. She set her hairs.
I forward my hand to her as it's our most favourite task to dance at free time. And it's so much time..

She smile and said alexa to play hindi song
First it plays..

Nit khair manga

And then shiddat..
This song has magic in it..
As we are moving with rhythm door bell rings.. I don't want to break our moment so  I open it with remote..

I and her moving.  My hand on her waist and her on my shoulders moving with rhythm  everything was perfect till we hear a happy exclamation

Wow!

We turn our head towards door as we are in hall only to look at person with smile
We moved away from each other knowing perfectly that what gonna happen now.

Tbc..
Jahnavi

Precap: sumbul to know about fahmy feeling towards  kritika
And same

Vote comments

You're reading
His last choice ~ the real us