İyi Ki Doğdun, Ömer İplikçi

Days and months were passing. Defne's baby bump has started to show little by little and this was making both future parents more and more excited to meet their beloved future daughter. And the growing Emine and her glowing mother were again inspiration to daddy Ömer, which resulted into adding two more designs to the spring-summer collection, that were named after his two most loved girls. By the end of the week the spring-summer collection of Passionis was released and everyone loved it, as always.

Saturday. For the bigger part of the society it was a normal day, but for İplikçi it was a special one, because on this day Ömer had appeared in this world.

In the morning Defne woke up early. The previous day she had told most of their closest friends not to say happy birthday to Ömer until the culmination of the day. They agreed with her and her plan was at its peak.

Ömer woke up one hour later, looking very fresh.

*Ömer's Point of View*

When I woke up, I noticed that Defne was not next to me and I was alone in our bed. I got up, took a shower, went downstairs and sat at the table that was already set. I waited for Defne to appear, but to my surprise she was not showing, no matter how many minutes passed. I stood up and searched for her at every corner in every room, but I did not find her anywhere. A little worried, I went back to the table and ate my breakfast.

"She might have probably gone out with Nihan." I thought to myself

After breakfast I decided to call my wife, to make sure everything was fine, but she was not answering her phone, which made me worry, knowing that my girl was pregnant and anything could happen  to her at this stage. I then called Nihan. To my relief, she picked up the phone.

"Ömer?!" Nihan exclaimed

"Nihan, where is Defne?" I asked right away "Is she with you?"

"Defne?!" Nihan exclaimed "No, she is not here. I have not seen her, yet today."

"I tried to call her, but she is not answering, and I have started to worry about her." I replied

"I do not know, Ömer." she replied back

"Where could she have gone?!" I exclaimed "I will try to call her again. Anyway, bye, Nihan."

"Yeah, bye." Nihan replied and I hung the phone

I then tried to call my wife once again, hoping that she would answer this time. She again did not answer.

While I was staying at home and wondering where Defne was, I suddenly started to remember two years ago when I celebrated my birthday for the first time with Defne in my life. She had just become my personal assistant. She was so sweet that morning when she pulled out a small cupcake with one candle on top of it and when she said she could imagine me as a baby. Back then I was a little bit annoyed with all that, but now that I think of it, I realised I loved that day.

*Author's Point of View*

Defne was not answering Ömer's calls and she was doing it on purpose.

She was at the dock, checking out the things that had been prepared. The yacht was ready for the party that night.

Ömer spent the whole day wondering where his Defne was and why nobody had wished him anything all day.

By 8 o'clock in the evening Defne finally called Ömer, making him worry about her.

"Defne, where, the hell, are you? I am driving crazy all day long." Ömer exclaimed "Where have you been?"