Another Autumn, Another Passionis Collection

Sunday morning, warm and sunny. Although it was not a work day, Ömer still got up earlier and went out in the garden for his morning workout.

Minutes later Defne also got up and changed into home clothes. She wore jean shorts and a cropped top that was revealing her already pretty grown baby bump.

Going down the stairs, she looked through the window and saw the working out Ömer İplikçi. She walked over to the big window and watched him do his morning workout. He was swimming into the pool. For a moment she closed her eyes and thanked God that she was the only one to be able to see this view every morning.

Getting out of the pool, Ömer noticed the view of his lovely wife who was watching him and did not move here eyes away even for a moment. He smiled and winked at her. She smiled and winked back at him. Then Defne went into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast, while Ömer was working out a little bit more.

Ten minutes later Ömer went inside the house and, before going upstairs for a shower, he went into the kitchen and hugged his Defne from the back, kissing her on the neck, while she was cutting cherry tomatoes in half.

"How can you be so beautiful so early in the morning?!" Ömer exclaimed

Defne smiled at his words, put the knife down, turned around to face him and, wrapping her arms around his neck, replied "Because I am the wife of Ömer İplikçi."

Ömer giggled and replied back "Yeah, this sounds like a good enough reason to me."

"Of course it is!" Defne exclaimed

Ömer kissed her cheek and then looked back at her.

"I do not like it that I will have to release you now, but I need to go and take a shower." he said

"You go and take a shower and meanwhile I will finish with preparing the breakfast." Defne replied

"And you are letting me go this easy!?" he exclaimed, lifting an eyebrow jokingly

Defne giggled and replied "Come on, go, you crazy..."

Ömer smiled at her, gave her a not so quick kiss on the lips and went upstairs. Defne was watching and admiring her husband as he was slowly walking away. She admired his trained, muscular, naked torso until he disappeared from her sight. Then she turned back around to finish the breakfast.

Ömer took a quick shower and then went back downstairs to have breakfast with his girl.

Sunday passed and so did the weekend. The new week arrived, welcoming everyone to their workplaces.

The month of August was soon going to say goodbye for this year and give way to September that would bring the autumn with itself. Aware of this fact, the designer and boss of Passionis started to prepare the upcoming Autumn/Winter shoe collection of the company. Again, inspired by his wife and the tiny bundle of joy that was growing inside of her, Ömer İplikçi drew beautiful and breath-taking models.

For the timeline of a little bit more than two weeks, Passionis's boss sketched around ten different models, with this time offering three types of boots, each of them different in terms of length. One type was lower in length, second type was a little longer, and the third type was a knee-high length. All three types of boots were black with a thicker high heels.

Days passed and September arrived. With the first day of the new month, Passionis officially released their new collection.

Some days later İplikçi were on the road to the seaside, since it was still summer and the weather on the Turkish seaside was pleasantly warm.