Green Apples

Little kids really do grow up very fast, just like mushrooms do. Time flies pretty quickly when you have children. So felt Ömer and Defne İplikçi. Their daughter was soon going to turn one year, and the young parents felt like it was the other day when they brought her into her home for the first time.

Defne and Ömer were preparing for a family party for their daughter's first birthday. They decided to do the party at their own home, because it anyway was big enough for a party like this. Family and closest friends of İplikçi's were invited.

In the morning of the celebration, when Emine woke up and baby sounds were heard from her room, Defne and Ömer went into her room, Ömer took her in his hands, and both him and Defne said "Doğum günün kutlu olsun, Emine!" and kissed her tiny cheek

Emine giggled with her baby laughter, bringing joy to both of her parents. She received two gifts from mommy and daddy. From her mom, Defne, she received a small golden bracelet that looked beautiful on her tiny wrist and from her dad, Ömer, she received a pair of shoes for her tiny feet, which were created by Ömer İplikçi himself specially for his beloved daughter. Yes, Emine was still not walking that much, but she will soon start to walk at least in their yard, so he wanted her first shoes to be a special gift from daddy Ömer.

Defne and Ömer spent almost the entire day preparing for the party in the evening. They first prepared most of the food, after that decorated the room, and then prepared the rest of the food.

At around 4 o'clock in the afternoon the cake was also delivered. It was a big, three-layered, pink and white cake, decorated with three bears made out of sugar and yeast on the top layer.

The evening came and the guests started arriving little by little, bringing gifts for the birthday girl. Everybody had a lot of fun, laughing and smiling happily.

At around 11 o'clock in the evening everyone was already back at home, Emine was sleeping and Defne was about to start removing the dishes from the table and putting them in the dishwasher, but Ömer had other plans in mind.

Before Defne even had the chance to touch the first plate, Ömer caught her hand, pulled her to himself and kissed her. She looked at him a little shocked and asked "What about the dishes?"

"Leave them now. We will do them tomorrow." he answered "I want to love you now."

She smiled and nodded. If she had to be honest with herself, she, too, was not so much in the mood for housework, and was a little tired.

Ömer then leaned back in and kissed her. But Defne decided to be a little bit bad and decided to tease him a little bit. At first she did not open her mouth, but Ömer's stubborn tongue kept licking her lips, as well as the crease between the lips, until she finally surrendered to him and opened her mouth, letting him in. His tongue dove in right away, punishingly intertwining with her tongue, deepening the already hot kiss. It was not long until they made it to bed.

*Some Weeks Later*

*Defne's Point of View*

It was a beautiful November morning. I woke up feeling my head slightly hurting. I did not pay a lot of attention to it, because I thought it was something that would pass quickly.

I got up, took a refreshing shower and went downstairs where my beloved husband Ömer was waiting for me.

"Günaydın!" I said to him with a slight smile

"Günaydın!" he replied, coming closer to me

"How is my beauty feeling today?" he asked me