NEED

Hey guys 💕,
How you all are doing
Thank you so much for your all responses 😊
So let's start with next chapter

______________________________________

When you feel everything surprisingly calm don't sit quietly. Because it could be the silence before the storm. The storm to shake you inside out. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania was experiencing something exactly like this. Everything seem to silent that she could have heard sound of a dropping pin. Her sixth sense was alerting her but she couldn't figure out what was the exact matter. On the other side, the storm, The Vansh Raisinghania had planned how to strike his target. He was all set to drive his wife insane with his wildness.

Breakfast was being served by Mrs. Dsouza. Riddhima was helping her with it. Vansh came to the table all the while looking and smirking at his wife. She was too engrossed to notice his gaze. He coughed to let her know his presence. She snapped her jead to him but immediately downcasted her eyes to the fruits in the bowl. He sat on the chair where she was standing and serving breakfast. He brushed his legs intentionally with her. She looked at him angrily.  He gave her an 'I don't know' look. She decided to ignore him and busied herself in cutting fruits. He leaned on her and whispered in a low husky tone that nobody could hear anything.

"I want it Riddhima".

"KYAA..." She screamed and the Raisinghania family took their heads out of their breakfast and looked at her allarmed.

"What? I want that orange juice Riddhima. Could you pass me that?" He said innocently looking at her and the family.

"Riddhima tum theek toh hona beta" dadi inquired in a concermed tone.

"H..haan mein bilkul theek hu dadi".

She assured dadi. Everyone finished breakfast and Raisinghania's stood to leave for office. Vansh was waiting  in the lounge area for Angre to bring the file which he forgot in his room in hurry. He overheard Dadi's and Riddhima's conversation.

"Riddhima beta I and Siya are going to one of my friend's house in afternoon. If you want then yoh can go to your mom's house for some hours till we return. Akele tumhara man bhi nhi lagega. Ishani bhi nhi hai". Dadi said affectionately.

"Nahi dadi, mein thik hu. Don't worry about me. Aur Mrs.Dsouza hai na mere saath." She flashed an 1000 watt smile.

Vansh's face had an everlasting smirk. He calculated everything and strode out to his car. Angre came and they left for office.

Riddhima was in her bedroom talking with Mrs.Dsouza and stacking neatly folded clothes in the closet. Mrs.Dsouza was listening to her chattering. Suddenly Riddhima felt his presence. Gust of wind informed his arrival. But hiw could that be possible.  It was afternoon.  He was supposed to be in his office barking orders at the poor VR employees. Nevertheless she turned and pile of clothes slipped from her clutch. He stood right at the middle of the door with his killer smirk and hands stuffed in pants pocket. She stood statued on the spot with mouth open amd wide eyes. Mrs.Dsouza left the room after seeing him. He came in and bolted the door securely. He locked his eyes into hers amd started taking measured strides at her. Her frozen state melted by his burning gaze. She started reciprocating him with each backward step until she hit her back towards the wall. She was too numb to even blink her eyelids. He could hear heartbeats of her frantically beating heart.  Her jasmine fragrance started enveloping him. He bent to her ears amd whispered in a husky voice to send tingling sensations down her spine.

"I can'twait Riddhima."

She closed her eyes in anticipation. He looked at her quivering lips and brushed his own on them to see the effect of her. Her cheeks turned dark red and he again bent to her ears. He wanted to play along for sometime.

"Remember the packet you showed me in the morning? That condo..."

"Vansh!!!" She exclaimed to interrupt him from uttering that word. More red contributed in her scarlet cheeks. Her shyness was testing his patience. She was looking everywhere but at him and thunking constantly on her ways to escape his hungry gaze. He pressed his body some more into her to let her know his state. She gasped in an utter shock due to the contact and tried pushing him off her. He held her both hands tightly in his one and whispered in a dangerously low voice.

"Don't even try Riddhima. Cause I won't leave you at any cost."

"Vansh..." She tried reasoning him but he hushed her by keeping his fingers on her lips. Her gaze averted from his face to his fingers on her lips. Innocence. Her innocence was driving him insane. Je felt her lips quiver under his touch. His eyes lowered to her lips from her eyes. She also needed it. He could feel her trembling lips getting hot by each passing second. He removed his fingers from her lips and cupped her cheek. She again closed her eyes and waited for the full kiss. He clsimed her lips in a passionate kiss to leave her trembling with pleasure in his arms. She responded him with equal passion by clutching on to his coat and pulling his hair. How could she resist this devil of her husband.  The fire ignited to burn all the desires and temptation within them. He started kissing her neck with soft feathery kisses occasionally biting and soothening her. She continued clutching his coat and let him do his way. He took out the packet from his right pocket and after showing it to her reached her earlobe and whispered in a ragged yet husky voice.

"Would you allow me to use this con*o* packet Riddhima?" He was trying hard to control his wild desires. She blushed an extreme tint of red and hided her face into his chest. That's it. He lost the string of sanity (sabar toot gaya) and scooped her in his strong arms and strode towards the bed. She clutched on his collar. He laid her carefully on the bed. She refused to open her eyes and continued her blushing and hyperventilating. He looked mesmerised at her once and bent all over her to claim her his for eternity. At the same instance both heard a distant ringing bell which increased gradually and brought both of them in current time. She pushed him aside and sat on the bed to straighten her saree and messed up hair.

"Lagta hai ki wo log aagaye." She said looking at the door.

"Who?" He asked trying to gain his calm back.

"Siya and Dadi. I have to go Vansh. Dadi will need me."

"What about me Riddhima? What about my NEEDS." He said helplessly.

"Not now Vansh. Try to understand."

She said in a pleading tone and made her way out of the bedroom leaving an hot and restless Vansh. What an afternoon. What he had planned and what was he getting? A cold shower? Little he knew that his family was his enemy in his romance. And hus sexy wife around, he would often need the much needed cold shower.

Precap: Romance

Thank you ❤
Hope you all liked the chapter
Do comment and follow
Do vote

Take care
Bye😊