DESPERATION

Hey guys💕
Thanks for your responses
So let's start 😊

______________________________________

"You can change here Riddhima. No need to go to bathroom. Pati hu mein tumhara. Mujhse kya sharmana."

Her head snapped at him when he told her what exactly he wanted. All blood circulation in her body concentrated towards her cheeks. She was blushing hard and feeling light headed by his sensual torture. As soon her eyes met him, she downcasted immediately. Her shyness drew him at the edge of loosing. He pecked her cheeks with his hot lips which increased her blush more if possible. He turned her around and reached the dori of the blouse which he had tied in morning and pulled it open in a swift tug. She flinched with his touch on her bare back and turned her head sideways. He unpinned her pallu on shoulder and slided it down. She closed her eyes tightly. She wasn't in the state of doing anything or protest him. Infact she needed him too. His hands sneaked around her bare waist from behind.  He placed his chin on her shoulder and whispered huskily to make her go more weak in her knees.

"You are so beautiful Riddhima. Whenever I see you I just loose my control. I love you. I want to make you mine forever. Will you allow me?"

She stood rooted there. Everytime he confessed his love it seems to be first time for her. She is very lucky ti get a husband like him. She felt complete by his mere assurance and gentleness.  Her heart flooded with the love of him. She turned to face him and cupped his cheeks in her tiny palms. Their eyes locked in each other for couple of moments and she captured his lips to tell hiw much desperate was she for him.  He was taken aback by her sudden gesture but soon drew himself in the flow amd reciprocated to let her know that he is with her. Je was nibbling her lower lip. He slowly left her lips and made his way behind her back to her blouse to take it off. Next moment she held his hand and nodded a no. He asked with raised eyebrows that what is the problem. To which she just blushed further. Her innocence and shyness started making him loose his self control to not take her then and there. He scooped her in his strong arms affortestly and strode towards the bed. She clutched on his shirt. Their eyelock never broke all the while. He kept her in the middle of the bed and turned to go away. She held his hands to stop him and asked what he was upto by her eyes. He answered her with his eyes to wait. She let go his hand amd he walked towards the cupboard. He pulled something out of it and came back to her. She looked at him with confusion. He showed the same co*d*m packet to herwhich lead them to where they were now. She blushed furiously and kept her palms on her eyes. She didn't left any stone unturned to turn him on, though she herself didn't knew that. Hiw could she? She was innocent. Heat in the room increased in seconds. He towered over her and brushed hus hands from her neck to the shoulder. She went into hyperventilation and closed her eyes tightly. He stopped atthe end of her blouse and slowly slided it down her shoulder. Her milky skin invited him to give love bites. He started wet kissing while the blouse slowly very slowlycame off her.  He soothed her after biting her soft tender skin which turned red after his each bite. When the blouse finally came off her completely he couldn't stop but stare at her hungrily like he will eat her alive . She tried hiding her exposed front by crossing her arms on it. It tookbthe last straw and he attacked her lips to devour her. She could only moan and moan for thus sweet torture causing by her greedy husband. He was mumbling huskily in between his urgent kuss that he wants to love her, loved her, he needed her and wanted to mske her his forever,  for the lifetime and beyond.  His confession again made her feel like her heart wouldn't be able to store his love and happiness.  Her eyes welled up when she couldn't take this more. He broke the kiss when he felt her tears on his lips. He panicked amd looked worriedly towards her.

"Did it hurt Riddhima? Are you not ready for this? Agar tum nhi chahti toh mein zabardasti nhi karunga. Please. Riddhima don't cry. I can't see you like this. "

His concern made her more vulnerable but she composed herself because she doesn't wanted to make him suffer more.

"Yeh toh khushi ke aansoon hai Vansh. I love you alot. More than life. I can't live without you. Please never leave me. I want you to complete me today. Make me yours. "

She hugged him passionately. He hugged her back and patted her head to soothe her.

The night and stars and wind smd the mighty powers blessed them for being one. The Raisinghania Mansion was going to witness the awaited union. Both struggled with each other clothes and were about to msje the next move when they heard a sharp knock at their door. It took some second for them to make sense out of it. Soon they heard Ishani's voice calling for Riddhima.

"Riddhima, dadi is calling you. Jaldu aao."

"Haa...haaan. abhi aayi"

"Mein abhi aati hu Vansh. " she whispered to him and wore her night dress. She turned off the lights before going out if the room. Vansh burried his face in  pillow in pure frustration. As soon as Riddhima came out, Ishani took her away from the room. Riddhima confusion reached its peak. What the hell was wrong with Ishani. If this was a prank then she won't spare her for sure. They stopped on stairs and Ishani whispered something to her which she nodded understandingly. After waving goodnight to each other she came back to her room where Vansh was waiting for her with batted breath. She turned the lights on and took the duvet and covered Vansh's clothless form.

"What the!!!" He exclaimed confused.

"Aaj nhi Vansh.  Aaj hum nhi kar sakte. Ishani told me that its not allowed to do it  on karwachauth. We have to wait till tomorrow. Please " she said in a disappointed and pleading tone.

"I don't believe in all this. Aosa kya hojayega if we did it. I don't understand who made this stupid beliefs" frustration dripping his each words.

"But I believe Vansh.  Aur yeh stupid nhi hai. Har riti rivaz ka koi na koi matlab hota hai.  Try to understand Vansh. " she tried convincing him. But he was far beyond that. He dressed furiously and stormed into the bathroom without glancing back. Riddhima sat on the bed helplessly and stared at the bathroom before going to sleep on her side of bed. She heard the voice of shower running and closed her eyes to compose her ownself.

Vansh Raisinghania the man of control.  He controlled everything happened in his life but he couldn't control himself in falling in love. And now with his love, his life was turning out an uncontrollable mess. He took deep breath under the shower to gain his self control while keeping both hands on the wall and leaning on it. He never thought he would be taking cold shower on a equally cold night to compose and cool down himself. Litttle did he knew he had a long way to go with these cold showers.

Hey guys I know my update are slow because my board exams are coming near and I have to study for it. But i will try  to update. Hope u all understand.

Thank you❤
Do comment and follow
Hope u all liked it

Bye
Take care 😊