PLEASURE

Hey guys💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me
So lets start 😊
Do inline comments

This gonna be a mature update 🔞
______________________________________

Many a times you try hard to keep matters in control & fail miserably. But it doesn't mean you quit trying. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania by the time learnt that this is not happening & she have to do something seriously now. She very well knew that she cant keep her tiger of a husband starved for long. Else consequences could cost her far. On the other hand Vansh Raisinghania had transformed into walking, talking & shouting volcano who was ready to burst onto each & everyone came in his way.

He came back to VR Mansion after an frustrating day at work. It was almost 10. He strode upstairs to his room & opened the doors. It was dimly lighted creating romantic & seductive atmosphere. He forgot all his worries for some moments & glanced everywhere in room. There was no sign of Riddhima. Again he went into VR mode & threw his laptop bag on recliner.

All day he couldn't concentrate on his work. If it hadn't been for Angre, VR had lost an important deal. Reason?His wife. And now, the reason of his misery was nowhere to be seen.He ran his fingers into hair,closed his eyes & tried to compose himself.

Suddenly he heard the bathroom door clicked open & turned on his heels to meet his angel wife Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania clad in his favorite color. Her long silky clouds were open & cascading over her left shoulder. It was an designer Black ,sexy, revealing night dress which was complimenting her milky pale skin & was highlighting the sharp curves of her petite form.The light in room was giving her a look of seductress.

Vansh felt himself lost in the ethereal beauty infront of him. He started walking towards her hypnotized. His frustration had long went flew out of the window. She saw him coming towards her but it was time to be strong. She was feeling weak in knees due to his burning gaze on her but she had already decided,that tonight only Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania be in charge & will control everything, not him. She stood steady on her place & stopped him by putting her hands on his chest when he was some inches apart from her.

He got surprised but stopped nevertheless. She reached his tie & took off it in a swift tug. Her eyes never left his all the while. He wanted to take her in his arms & kiss her senselessly. She discovered his intention while looking deep into those hot caramel pools when suddenly they turned darker. His gaze was diverting from her eyes to her luscious, full, inviting lips. He gulped visibly when his eyes roamed over her perfectly molded curves. Again he tried to come near her but she stopped him with an seductive smile.

She kept her palms on his hard chisled chest & pushed him back lightly untill his back hit the closet. He was little taken aback by this but nonetheless thought of waiting for her next move & find out what she was upto. Riddhima reached for his shirt's buttons & started undoing them one by one. At the same time she extended her hand & turned the music system on which had slow, seductive romantic numbers's dvd in it. Within some seconds his shirt was lying on floor, ignored.

He was trying hard to keep calm & not take her then & there. But she was literally testing his patience & self control. Vansh had decided to keep distance from her but he forgot that with his crazy wife arround he can't even remember who he was then how was he supposed to remember any 'resolution'.

 Vansh had decided to keep distance from her but he forgot that with his crazy wife arround he can't even remember who he was then how was he supposed to remember any 'resolution'