SWEET TORTURES

Hey guys💕,
I am back after a long time as my exams were going on.
But I am back and will try to update daily
So without wasting time
let's get started,
Hope u all like it❤

______________________________________

     Some people are born blessed. While some have to fight the whole life without any blessing. Luck is the factor which one can get by only luck. No matter how hard you try you have to suffer sometimes. And most of the time the one reason for your suffering  is the one reason for your peace. Vansh Raisinghania was the unblessed and Riddhima was the one blessed and the reason of his peace.

The festival of Karwachauth had the VR Mansion in all the festive glory & hustle bustle. Everybody was getting ready to go to temple for pooja. Ishani came back from her friend's house as Angre was missing her badly. She was getting ready when she got the message from Riddhima to help her with something. Riddhima came out of the washroom fidgeting with her saree and blouse. She was irritated with the blouse which was almost backlessamd rgere were just 2 doris to hold it in place plus which was designed for her by her beloved husband. She wondered on the perfect fitting of the blouse. Did he knew her size? She never told him nor he never asked her. She busied herself in trying ti yie the dori which seems impossible without ant assistance. She heard the bedroom door opened and then locked. Her back was facing the door. She thanked her Bappa for sending her sister ti help her and started her chatter without glancinv back.

"Accha hua Ishani tum aa gayi. Waise bhi bohot der hogayi hai. Pata nahi kaisa blouse hai,  upat ki dori maine jaise taise bandh di par yeh niche wali dori ne pareshan kardiya hai. Vansh was telling it is specially designed. But I think it is specially designed to irritated people. Why are you quiet Ishani. Bandh na dori jaldi se." She was talking like she has participated any talking competition. She felt a tug on the already tied dori which irritated her more. What the hell was wrong with Ishani?

"What are you doing Ishani?" She turned with irritated expression on face and froze on the spot. The devil, her husband was standing there in front of her with his killer smirk.

"Va..n..shhh"

She felt her breathing stopped seeing him like that. He started taking measured steps towards her. She started taking backward steps & finally hit the closet. He stood inches apart her. She felt like fainting any moment due to his burning gaze. She was on fast as well today. He bent to her ear which caused her heart compete with bullet train. She was afraid if he could hear her heartbeats. She closed her eyes tightly. He whispered in his husky voice & goosebumps appeared on her arms.

"It's specially designed for romance Riddhima not for irritating people. And you know I am master in romance and love making"

She snapped her eyes wide open in shock. Perfect O of mouth. He brushed his lips on her cheeks intentionally.  Dark pink cheeks turned red. He turned her around so that her back is facing him. His eyes roamed on her now completely bare back, he felt like loosing his self control. He trailed a pattern on her back & reached the dori. His hands on her back were causing havoc on her senses. She went in hyperventilation mode & closed her eyes in anticipation. He tied both the doris taking his own sweet time. In the mean time she had clutched handfull of her saree while going through the sweet torture of her hubby. Her pallu was lying on the floor which she forgot to drape on her should due to his presence. He turned her to face him. The front of the blouse was also too revealing and low. Without pallu it was presenting a vision for his eyes which was testing his patience.  It took all the will power to not take her then and there. She followed his gaze and became self conscious. But it was too late for action. She realised it when he pushed her on the closet & leaned to her in fraction. Other moment he was venting out all the tension on her lips & she was breathless. It happened before blinking eyelids and taking next breath. She tried pushing him but he was too much for her. She left with no choice but to reciprocate him. They parted in need of oxygen. He watched her dazed & let his eyes roam on her petite form. She immediately drapped the pallu on her shoulder securely & passed him an order to leave the room. She was flustered & even felt weak in knees but still she walked away from him only to come crashing back on him when he pulled her with full force. She gasped in shock when her back touched his front in certain places. She wriggled in his hold to escape which tightened with each futile try. He placed her feathery kiss right below her earlobe before biting with lightly. She threw her head back & a soft moan escaped her luscious lips which aroused him more. Je proceeded with his kissing session & she bited her lower lip to prevent from further moans. Still some moans escaped her lips which were enough to drive him wild. He again turmed her around to face him. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were deep red. He bent toh her ears & whispered in his husky voice.

"I want you Riddhima. Mujhe tumhe apna banana hai. Abhi. Hamesha keliye."

"Vaaansshhhh." She felt her heart stopped for a second & all the blood circulated to her cheeks. It was too much to handle for her. Her heart started throbbing in her ribcage with a dangerous pace. Her mind stopped working.

"Riddhima. I want to worship you. Are your ready for this?" He showed her the con*o* packet which remained nowadays in hus pocket. Though her mind was temporarily out of order his words put it back in order.

"Not now Vansh. Its karwachauth. I am fasting for you. For your well being. I am supposed to do pooja for you."

"I am also fasting Riddhima. Can't you understand my state? Please Riddhima let me break my fast today by worshipping you. Don't stop me." He said in his husky voice to convince her. But she was adamant too.

"Try ti understand Vansh.  Abhi nhi. Sab intezaae kar rahe hoge mera mandir jaane ke liye. Please mujhe jaane do. I promise. I won't stop you tonight. But let me go now." She pleaded him with her puppy eyes. He left with no choice but stand there & see her being ready. Riddhima left the room in a red exquisite red saree and she was looking breath taking with matching backless blouse leaving an restless amd impatient Vansh back to fight the urge to take her in his arms and never leave. Soon the Raisinghania's ladies left for temple amd Vansh came out of the washroom  after taking the much needed cold shower.

Thank you ❤
Hope you all liked the chapter
Do comment and follow me
Do vote please

Take care
Bye😊