Note: Need Help

So guys this is just me asking help.

As you have read. This story starts of 20,000 years into the past. Which means everything that happens in that time span will either happen with Argent's involvement or just mentioned.

I am still at volume 8 of the LN. The backstory of the past is scattered in the future volumes.

Which means I am going blind on the lore of tensura.

I know the lore from the 2,000 years.
These is the years where a lot happens. Veldanava married lucia, guy and rudra became friends, veldanava died, Milim became demon lord, the creation of the walpurgis. The ten great demon lords, etc..

But.. Starting from 3,000 to 20,000 I don't know anything that happens.

I did find a few things with the tensura Fandom.

Like, twilight valentine creating , Luminas, Sylvia, Jahil, and guran.

Dagruel being a true giant.

Feldway watching over ivarage with the other 3 primordial angels

High humans, enki, siren.

Anyway the help I need is pls answer these questions if you can. I have read the wn and the ln until volume 18 but forgot years ago. So I don't mind spoilers.

1. Everything that you know about twilight valentine.

2. Everything you know about the enki, siren, high humans.

3. when does ivarage get sealed or is it even mentioned ever.

4. What connection does razul and zegion, apito have with each other.

(I've read before that razul help zegion and apito escape but that can't be true. Since razul has been with granbell for a thousand years and Zegion and apito only appeared in the present time period.)

5. Is it true that granbell is rudra's student? Is it ever mentioned what time period this happens.

6. Difference of cryptid and insectar. Who is zelanus?

7. Is it ever mentioned how dino became a fallen?

8. What time period does luminas kill twilight.

9. Are enki, siren, and high humans truly extinct.

10. Did diablo actually hinder the phantoms invasion in the past?

11. Veldora's age is mention to be 2,000+ years but is it really true? I mean he always gets "educated" by velzard. This veldora may just be the latest revival. Since if he constantly dies it still takes time to get revive.

12. How old are Dwargon, Sarion, etc..

These are the only questions that I somewhat know of. If other events happen in the 20,000 years pls add it as well. Add the rough time period as well pls.

If you don't know as well don't worry I'll just make stuff up as I go lol. I'll probably do lots of timeskip of hundred years to cover the entire 20k years.

It's not like I'll stay true to the entire tensura lore. I just want a reference to what I will change and retain.

I'll probably delete this in January. The note I mean.