Chapter 54 - Multiverse's Religion

Rimuru is seen walking through the corridor with four Primordials. It has been a hundred years since they started to look for potential subordinates for Arcana.

At first, they have already made recommendations for a few positions. However after they started to compare their recommendations, they focused on strengthening them.

This would be because of Diablo's recommendation.

They passed through a gate that Diablo suggested. It was supposed to be the place where Rimuru will meet them. And once they pass through it, they were inside a very grand throne room.

The entire room is as large as a football stadium in size. It shows the wealth and power of the one who owns it.

The decorations are all rare materials and jewelry that complement the size and design of the room. It was so spacious that tens of thousands could fit inside the room alone. 

"Rimuru-sama"

He turned to see Diablo, with an open palm gesture pointing at the throne. The seat was high up, giving a very divine and sacred atmosphere to it. 

He realized that this was for him, the entire setup was for him to be welcomed.

"Right," Rimuru walked up the fifty step stairs to reach the throne.

He looked at the seat, his seat, it was made with special material that he read has some properties that gives of a calm and serene feeling. Making sure to keep anyone who seats on it to be comfortable.

Additionally, behind the throne was a large mural. It had a symbol of an eye and the space, which means the multiverse in it.

It looked like a normal mural, but it was inscribed with complex Magic that hinders anyone to look at it, they would only see a blur countering anyone that looks at it.

It was purposely place behind the throne to make sure, anyone that looks at Rimuru will not be able to see his face. As it is stated in the faith that only those chosen are allowed to see and hear their lord.

Once he sat down and and leaned his head to his right fist that was placed on the arm of the throne.

The four Primordials all walked up the throne as well. However, they didn't go to Rimuru.

Diablo and Testarossa were in the 35th step with both being on the side of Rimuru. And similarly, Ultima and Carrera were in the 25th step with them being farther side.

Spread out that Rimuru was in the middle and they were below him. They would be in a type of triangle formation to anyone to see.

Rimuru

Diablo       Testarossa

Ultima                         Carrera 

Once everyone was in place, Diablo nodded to the other Primordials and called their recommendations.

The door on the other side of the room opened.

From there at least more than a hundred individuals came. They were not the recommendations, they were the subordinates of the recommendation. They all need after arriving in their respective positions. 

The ones that were in the very forefront, the four individual all stood in front of their respective Primordial.

The order was from left to right: Carrera, Testarossa, Diablo, and Ultima.

"You may now speak and introduce yourselves in front of Rimuru-sama" Testarossa stated with a sharp glint in her eyes.

They already had a talk about the procedures and what are the dos and don'ts inside.