Chapter 10 - True Ancestor's Facility

They then shook hands

Twilight placed his hands on Argent's chest. Searching for his soul.

"This migh~~t sting a tiny, tiny, tin~~y bit," Twilight warned Argent. Which, Argent could only nod.

Then the pain came. It was a surprise, the pain was felt in every inch of Argent's body. However, he doesn't feel it as much as it would normally.

Since, the very first day of his birth. For the past few years, he has been trying to get used to the pain of a broken soul until he can manage the pain.

Pain is still pain though!

A few minutes after and it was finally done. Argent's soul is finally stable. He can finally be relieved to die knowing he can revive again.

Unfortunately, the missing fragments of his soul are still not filled up.

"Well then, let me introduce you to the team~"

Twilight went and introduce everyone in the room.

"This here is Sylvia-chan and Lumi-chan the one over there is Gunther-kun." he pointed to the elf, female vampire, and old man in order.

Sylvia and Gunther just nodded their head.

"It's Luminas." said Lumi-chan or Luminas.

"Anyway, Lumi-chan~~ give Argi-kun a tour of the facility and his job." Twilight ordered.

"Tsk. Fine, you let's go" Luminas pointed at Argent and they went out of the room.

"This facility is made to support Twilight's ability to create different races. Different room has different purpose but the over all Goal is to make races to populate the world."

As they walked Luminas explained to Argent what he needed to know about the facility.

"The races that have been made so far are vampire, high humans, humans, and elf. In that order. Twilight sees high humans as failure with their self destructive nature and arrogance. From what I heard they also got their country wiped out. Vampire are technically immortal unless killed however we have low birth rates and with our life span most don't have plans to make children."

Luminas started explaining the origin of each race as well as their results.

"Similarly elves have low birth rates as well, albeit higher than vampires. They also live long lives. Since the elves are incarnation of wind spirits. Also, Sylvia isn't just any elf she's a high elf. She is born from a wind Spirit Lord"

"High elf? Wait wind spirits? Doesn't incarnation just plant the spirit inside the body? They should have turn to elementals. How did you manage to create a new race with incarnation?" asked Argent curiously.

As said, incarnation is putting your spiritual body inside a material body. Similar to how demons incarnate by possessing human bodies or dolls.

But, in theory they would still be demons. Their race wouldn't just change unless the material body has a lot of difference to the spiritual form or if they chose to change.

"Oh that, well we call it incarnation but it's more like synthesis. Well in layman's term instead of placing the spirit inside the body. We are modifying the material body with the spiritual body of spirits to change their genetic make up and combine the two."

Wow. They thought of some incredible stuff here.

"Although it sounds simple... It's harder than it needs to be really." complained Luminas.

"Why so?"

Luminas place her hand in a door and open it.