Clayton's Attack

(POV:Reader)

The exit was opened once more and Tarzan was thrown in before it was locked again. He went hysterical, he slammed himself against the sides of the ship trying to get them to open, trying to find an exit.

-"T-Tarzan! It's no use, there's only one exit" I explained, but he kept going so I got up from where I was sitting to stop him. I must have surprised him since he growled at me before his eyes softened.

-"Clayton" he said through gritted teeth.

-"Yes, he betrayed all of us"

-"I'm so sorry, Tarzan"

-"No, I did this," he sighed out.

-"I betrayed my family, Kerchak was right"

-"Those magnificent creatures, shivering in cages..."

-"What is this world coming to-...Whoa!" father was cut off after he leaned on a side of the boat and it titled that way.

-"Whoa!" we all slid that way too, everyone was slamming hard into the wall of the ship but Tarzan caught me before I could too.

-"T-Thanks"

-"Oh, by jove! I don't know my own strength!" father exclaimed and I gave a quiet laugh.

-"AHH!" the ship tilted to the other side and we were all slammed into the ship's walls, except me since Tarzan caught me again.

-"What in the world is happening up there-" I was cut midway from the loud cries of an elephant, not in pain but in aggression.

-"That sounded just like an elephant," father said after it had stopped down on the locked door and stuck its head in to look at us.

-"Tantor!" Tarzan exclaimed, I assumed referring to the elephant. Tarzan was the first one out, the rest of us were pulled up by the elephant.

-"Come on! Clayton's probably found the gorillas already, we have to help!" I told my father before jumping to the edge of the ship and jumping into the water.

I swam to the edge of the island before rushing as fast as I could to where Tarzan had showed us the gorillas were.

Of course I had forgotten which way it was, the forest looked too similar to know exactly where. But after thirty wrong turns and almost falling down a waterfall I made it.

The sight was horrible, it looked like something out of a horror movie. There were Clayton's men running away from the gorillas after their weapons were taken away. Other gorillas were stuck in cages and Tarzan was fighting against Clayton.

-"It's okay, I'll get you out" I assured the gorillas as I went to unlock the cages. I pulled a bobby pin out of my hair and began to work on the lock.

-"Y/n! Watch out!" father warned me and I turned to see one of Clayton's men coming at me, that is before he was stopped by the group of monkeys that had chased me days prior.

-"Thank you" I told the little monkey (one who had taken my drawing) as he sat on my shoulder for a bit. He stayed there as I picked the lock before leaving to find the others.

-"Just one more turn" I mumbled and it gave a click. The gorillas rushed out and the baby gorilla stayed near me, I picked him up and we walked around to see what else we could help with.

I noticed a few men taking away a gorilla, so I put the baby gorilla down and rushed over there. I took hold of a tree vine to swing across faster and knocked two men down by kicking them.

-"Don't worry, I'll get you out" I told her, noticing it was Tarzan's mother.

She kept making noise and was going a bit hysterical which I assumed was because she was stuck in a cage but I turned around to see another man coming at me with a large bent metal piece.

But he was soon knocked out by Tarzan who punched him and the metal piece landed in his hands.

-"Right! This should do the trick!" I took the metal piece from Tarzan and jammed it onto the side of the cage. I tried pulling it up but my strength was equivalent to a child's so Tarzan had basically opened it up.

We let her out and as she did a gunshot was heard. Tarzan held his side and Kerchak rushed to Clayton who was the one firing the bullets. Clayton shot Kerchak and Tarzan went to attack him.

-"Clayton stop this!" I yelled as I tried taking the gun away but he pushed me aside and went after Tarzan.

(A/N):

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!