Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete

The last two teams finally came back, both with heavy losses. Most of the soldiers were alive, the supernatural team named Strong Lion was wiped out, and only a few people from the other supernatural team came back.

    One soldier reported that when they arrived at a supermarket, the members of the psychic squad did not obey orders at all. Seeing so many edible things on the shelf, he didn't care about anything, he just put them in his backpack, and made too much noise, attracting all the zombies around. There were too many zombies, and they were afraid, and their abilities were almost used up, so they just ran for their lives. The captain's order was not carried out at all, and they were surrounded by zombies outside not long after they ran out.

    There was no expression on Jiang Fangfang's face, the people in the Ministry of Political Affairs were really idiots, and even those who recruited them were those who thought that they would be the boss of the world with supernatural powers. Such people are destined not to live long.

    The other teams even had their own casualties, so how could they stand up for others? In the last days, the relationship between people has become more indifferent, but they are glad that they were able to escape the disaster.

    When the order to return to the base was issued, no one hesitated. It was safer in the base. When the team rushed back to the base overnight, everyone could be regarded as relaxed.

    Jiang Yichen insisted on sending Tian Yuerong home, told him that something happened at the base these days, told her to be careful, and hurried back to the military headquarters to report.

    Entering the space, Tian Yuerong smelled the fresh air and felt at ease, the space is better, the whole heart felt extremely peaceful.

    Dabai wagged his tail and coquettishly asked his master to eat pork ribs. After getting permission, he ran around happily and happily, chasing a few lambs drinking water and fled around on the grassland.

    The apocalypse is already very depressing, and Tian Yuerong, who considers himself a good host, will usually satisfy all kinds of food requirements put forward by foodie Dabai.

    Stewed a big pot of scallion-flavored pork ribs for Dabai. Seeing Dabai's face buried in eating, she didn't have a good meal for a few days, and she also felt hungry, so she went back to the kitchen and made a full meal for herself. In the end, the dishes on the table hiccupped and pulled Dabai, who was also full, to make a straight turn in the space.

    Seeing that the strawberries that had just ripened were fresh, she washed herself another plate of strawberries. Oh, it was produced by the space. It must be a high-quality product. Is it to develop the rhythm of pigs?

    Although being warned by Jiang Yichen to be careful these few days, Tian Yuerong decided to continue setting up a stall.

    No matter how the upper class fights among themselves, how should ordinary people live or how should they live.

    As soon as Tian Yuerong appeared, someone saw her, and before she finished putting things away, many people gathered in front of the stall, "Girl, I haven't seen you for a few days, you are back." They all greeted Tian Yuerong.

    Tian Yuerong smiled and said: "Yes, I'm back. However, it won't last for a few days. It's still the old rules."

    "Girl, I want all biscuits. There are 20 packs in total. These are crystal nuclei. You order them. There are 200 crystals in total ." Nucleus." A muscular man was the first to step forward and said generously, and handed Tian Yuerong a small bundle.

    Tian Yuerong swept it away with mental power, and it was indeed 200 zero-level crystal nuclei. Seeing that Tian Yuerong didn't count the details, the muscular man said anxiously: "It's really 200, please order!" Tian     Yuerong