Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves

The fluttering snowflakes stopped and continued until the New Year's Eve. Unlike before the end of the world, the entire base did not have any festive decorations, which was no different from usual, but the military still announced that the base would provide everyone with a small piece of ribs for free. Everyone's face is full of joy. Since the end of the world, most people have never smelled meat at all. This small piece of ribs is enough for the whole family to drink broth for three days. People braved the severe cold and lined up to the cafeteria. No one Going to the queue and smiling "Happy New Year" to each other, everyone felt a trace of anticipation and happiness for the New Year from the bottom of their hearts. Tian Yuerong led Dabai to the opposite direction of the people. The gate of the base was tightly closed. Several soldiers on duty were talking about the New Year's Eve dinner tonight. They were very curious about the girl who appeared here now. For the Chinese New Year, this girl How to go outside? Tell her about the ice and snow situation outside the base, and then watch her and Dabai turn and walk out of the base very worriedly. One of the soldiers suddenly remembered that she seemed to be the girl who went out of the base alone with Captain Jiang, and her face turned pale with fright. Bai, quickly call Jiang Yichen. The Jiang family is all gathered together at the moment. Seven-year-old Jiang Zhenghong, the youngest child of the Jiang family, is performing the latest martial arts for the adults. Jiang Yichen had just finished calling his little nephew, and picked up the phone casually, the smile on his face faded like a tide, he staggered up and tripped over the chair, the loud sound of falling caught everyone's attention, Commander Jiang Seeing his son's panic-stricken look, he thought that something serious happened to the base, and became anxious. There must be zombies, so he couldn't help snatching the communication machine from his son to ask what happened. After he figured out what was going on, he immediately turned into an old urchin, looked at his son teasingly, and muttered, "I won't be able to stay here, it will be a worry if I stay here!"

  Jiang Yichen felt a little guilty, as he clearly saw that day Knowing the difference in Rongrong, he thought he was considerate and didn't ask anything. He knew that she was going out. Instead of sitting around and doing nothing like now, it's better to be with her. The kind who knows that nothing will happen to her, but Still can't rest assured and can only do it in a hurry. It's really uncomfortable.

  After leaving the base, Tian Yuerong and Dabai were driving a snowmobile to the north quickly. After Jiang Yichen shared with her the news that Philadelphia was transformed into a mountain overnight, Tian Yuerong was always restless, facing the wrath of nature, There was nothing she could do about it. The ending of the novel is very hasty, and the heroine is snobbish, and only focuses on controlling the people and rights around her. After showing that the heroine and her men have obtained the absolute leadership of the northern base, it ends. The situation was not described too much, which made Tian Yuerong very insecure, so she forced herself to learn alchemy and constantly improve her strength. She plans to live on the mountain during this time, until the winter is over. Anyway, there is no crystal nucleus for her to purify in the base, and there is no mission to release, so she just nests in the base for nothing. variant plants.

  Regardless of the direction of plant variation, it is impossible for plants to change their natural fear of fire and cold. Although pine needle trees do not lose their leaves in winter, the cold weather inhibits their growth and prevents them from fully absorbing Water and nutrition, just like these mutated plants in front of them, they are no longer showing their teeth and claws some time ago, they all stay in the soil obediently, pretending to be no different from ordinary plants, Tian Yuerong also pretended not to know their faces, followed Dabai Shen One foot shallow and one foot continued to march into the deep mountains.

  She has a feeling that the transformation of plants and animals by the apocalyptic atmosphere is quite a phenomenon that makes them return to ancient times, just like the several mutant plants I met before are almost exactly the same as the portraits recorded in "Compendium of Chinese Herbal Medicine". Meaning, it's not so much the end of the world, but the birth of Earth? So she can't wait to learn more about these mutated species.