Chapter 56-60

fifty-six. Preparations for the Great War
  Commander Jiang had already ordered that day that the base be put on alert at the first level. All the personnel of the base took action and dug a long trench outside the city wall imitating the ancient defense. Several batches of inspection teams were added every day for four weeks, and all the supernatural teams were temporarily controlled by the army to arrange tasks. When this order was first issued, several captains took the lead in refusing to obey, thinking that it was being used as cannon fodder for the army. The captains also treated them negatively. Only Xiong Yuan, Yi Yangtian and Zhou Zhanrui had nothing to say. They took the team members to report to the military headquarters on the same day, and they were directly assigned to Liu Mengzi's inspection team. The captain asked them why in private. Are you really not afraid that the army will unload and kill donkeys? "Brother, believe in brother, we should be grateful for our life now! We are lucky to be able to stay in the western base. Fortunately, Commander Jiang is in charge of the base. Fortunately, there is Captain Jiang in our family. In this last age where life is not guaranteed and food is not sustainable, isn’t it the best of luck that we can have such a stable and peaceful home? If we don’t protect our own home, who else can we rely on? "Zhou Zhanrui patted Liu Shaopeng, the captain of the Zhanhe team, and said meaningfully, maybe he would be the same as Liu Shaopeng if he hadn't seen the current situation of the Nan'an base with his own eyes.

  Liu Shaopeng thought carefully about Zhou Zhanrui's words for a long time and did not come to his senses. He was one of the captains who took the lead in not cooperating with the military. Speaking of which, he has dealt with Zhou Zhanrui several times before the end of the world. As far as he knows, this is not a generous master. Before that, he did not have the determination to follow the military all the way to the end. He was just forced to follow the situation It's just the base, he felt that something must have happened in this mission, or else the three teams chose to obey the military absolutely at the same time. Liu Shaopeng, who returned to his own team, held an emergency plenary meeting and made a decision that he would secretly rejoice for the rest of his life, "Everyone is here, let's hold a temporary meeting today. Although our team is not the largest in the base, Yes, but it can be regarded as having a reputation. Everyone here is the backbone of the team. They have helped each other from the beginning to the present. There is a lot to discuss. But I made this decision today on my own. Whether this decision is good or bad, I will not really see it until later, so I thought about it for a long time, and let's make a decision by raising our hands. If you are willing, my brother A few will continue to be partners, and I won’t force those who don’t want to, and we will still be friends when we meet in the future.” Then he announced the news that he was going to execute the order of the military department, and let the big guys choose by themselves.

  The team members were a little at a loss. Yesterday the captain vowed not to be cannon fodder for the army. Why did his attitude change 180 degrees today, and Liu Shaopeng's attitude is very tough, which is rare. Fortunately, these people started from the end of the world. Just being with him, he knows what kind of tempered guy he is, and the final result of the meeting is that it is passed by all. If you want to die, everyone will die together, and if you want to live, everyone will live together.

  When Liu Shaopeng took his team members to the military headquarters to report and accept the mission, I don’t know how many supernatural captains’ eyes were blinded. Look, yesterday, it was his surnamed Liu who refused to agree to the temporary management of the army. Today I took the initiative to surrender. There are a few people living in the last days who are stupid, but they were all frightened by the sudden order of the army, so they didn’t think so much. After a day’s consideration, let’s look at the captains who surrendered first. , which is a fuel-efficient lamp, now they all recalled it, and rushed to lead the team to drill into the military building, for fear that they would not get a good job if they went late.