Chapter 26. Variant plant space

Early mornings in the mountains always make people feel particularly comfortable, "Have you noticed that the air after the end of the world is much better than before?" Tian Yuerong asked the man beside him while stretching her body.

    "Indeed, it's very fresh and doesn't have those messy smells. Especially the pungent smell of the chemical plant, I hope I won't smell it again!" Jiang Yichen hated this, "It is said that even the sky in Shangjing is blue now, There is no smog, no sandstorms. However, Big Brother and the others have analyzed that this winter will be cold, colder than previous winters."

    "Then I hope this winter will not last too long." Tian Yuerong doesn't like winter, she is typical Cold-blooded animals want to hibernate as soon as winter enters.

    They are now in the middle of the mountain, and the surroundings are quieter, only the sound of their footsteps and brushing the grass. Jiang Yichen still took Tian Yuerong's hand, and said solemnly: "We have entered the deep mountainous area now, I will lead you, let us get closer, and the barrier can be smaller." Before he finished speaking, a transparent cover wrapped them up.

    Tian Yuerong was already unable to complain, Captain Jiang used to climb up the pole. This is the first time for her to be held by a boy, her younger brother doesn't count, but because Mao doesn't have the feeling of rapid heartbeat and excitement as shown on TV, in fact, if there is a mirror now, she will see a face full of spring, girl with smiling eyes.

    As he was walking, Jiang Yichen suddenly stopped, causing Tian Yuerong, who was still struggling, to hit the bridge of his nose. Is this man's body made of iron? Why is it so hard? "Why did it stop suddenly?" His eyes were involuntarily filled with tears.

    "Did you see that big tree?" Jiang Yichen pointed to a well-grown big tree not far in front of him, "There are some knife wounds under the big scar on the tree! I've seen it at least three times, so that's about it. We've been circling around this tree for a while."

    Only then did they realize that there was no longer Dabai's figure in front of them, only the two of them, and the surroundings were eerily quiet.

    Tian Yuerong couldn't help feeling annoyed at her carelessness, being distracted by Jiang Yichen's holding hands, she was absent-minded all the time. After reacting, he immediately stretched his mental power to the surroundings slowly, and all of them were bounced back. Immediately afterwards, Tian Yuerong's face turned pale. They were indeed circling all the time, like ghosts hitting a wall. In fact, they entered an illusion. This is Mental confusion.

    The two looked at each other, knowing that they had encountered an opponent of a higher level than themselves. Before they could figure out what to do, the transparent barrier was suddenly violently attacked, like a pair of invisible whips. The barrier trembled endlessly. The invisible opponent saw that he couldn't penetrate the transparent protection, so his strength suddenly increased. The top layer of the barrier began to appear cracks. Jiang Yichen barely suppressed the blood in the depths of his throat. place, he was a bit overwhelmed.

    Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen were close together, trying to reduce the space of the barrier as much as possible, and Jiang Yichen couldn't bear it because of the long-term power output, and his forehead was sweating profusely. Tian Yuerong was burning with anxiety, the investigation just now had alarmed the other party, facing an opponent of a higher level than her own, she was really a little timid.

    There were more and more damages that needed to be repaired, Jiang Yichen had already closed his eyes tightly, a long red line of blood flowed from his mouth, he didn't dare to lose his mind in the slightest, and kept taking out crystal nuclei to supplement his abilities. The barrier must never be broken, this is the basis for their survival, after an unknown period of time, the last crystal nucleus in front of them will be absorbed, Tian Yuerong hastily took out a new crystal nucleus from the space and put it in his hand. Reluctantly opened his eyes and moved his lips, "Don't worry, when their attack momentum is a little bit weaker, I'll make you a smaller barrier, and quickly run to the opposite direction of that tree. Dabai must be outside the illusion , as long as you run out, with Dabai around, you will be safe."