3: Stormy Weather

"No no no no no! Those bloody boys." Turning wide eyed you stare at your father. "Don't worry y/n. Don't let some boy make you fearful ok? We both know you're tough as nails." Mentally shaking yourself you grin. "Right. In that case let's tell these wanna be pirates to shove off." Laughing, Hook yells at the crew. "Prepare for boarding men!" Pulling out your sword you walk closer to the arrow- spotting a thin piece of rope attached to it.

"Well well well. Captain Hook." Glancing up you try not to show your surprise when you see a tall Lost Boy with blonde hair holding a club appear on the other side of the deck. "What do you want?" You sheath your sword and hope your dad can distract him long enough for you to slip below deck. As much as you wanted a fight you couldn't risk giving them leverage on your father.

"Not so fast pirate!" Freezing you look again at the boy- whose staring straight at you. "You know what to do." Whirling around you come face to face with another Lost Boy- and suddenly the ship is covered with them, forcing every pirate to take up arms.

Not wanting to miss the fun you draw your own blade and bring it down toward the Lost Boy in front of you. As he swings his makeshift sword to stop your blow you duck under and around him- holding your sword to his throat. "Any last words?" The boy remains silent, but before you can slit his throat some one grabs your hands and forces them behind your back. "How about: time to go pirate."

Struggling you feel your anxiety rising. You can feel your hands heating up and try to make contact with his skin. Glancing back you swear when you see it's the leader. "You dirty dog let go of me!!" Stamping your boot down onto his foot you buck your head back, slamming into his nose. The boy let's go of you and you scramble to reach your discarded sword.

"Bloody Lost Boys." Mumbling to yourself you turn around to face off with the two boys. "We will win." Rolling your eyes you square off. "You can try Goldie locks. You can try." Snarling at your nickname the blonde boy surges forward, only for you to spring around him and kick his already bleeding nose as he goes down. Before you can take care of the other one the sky becomes dark and lightning flashes.

You look up at the sky with dread. "You have made him angry. No one with sense makes him angry." The boy's raspy voice makes you crouch down and stare into his face. "The only one people don't want to make angry around here is me." As the sky continues to rumble the fights soon come to a stop.

"Goodbye Captain." Jumping up you make eye contact with your dad across the ship, letting him know you'll be fine. Then you turn around to the voice, a brown haired Lost Boy with a hand full of pink dust just stares at you- blank faced. "Sorry about this." Before you can run he blows the dust at you, and the rest of the ship. As you look around all the Lost Boys pull cloths over their faces, sheathing your sword you hold your breath as long as you can before realising you had been beaten. As you fall the brown haired boy steps forward and catches you. Then it all fades to black.