20: Date

*A few weeks later*

Just because you and Pan had decided to give things a try didn't mean the Lost Boys treated you any different, you friendship with Sebastian, Devin and Felix growing considerably. "Y/n? You ready?" Jerking your gaze up from the forest floor you spot Pan walking towards you. "Yeah- I've got everything done. What are we doing?" You had taken Pan on a date a few days ago, consisting of a picnic and island wide game of hide and seek. "It's a surprise." You roll your eyes and stand up, dusk setting in over the Island. "Have her back at a reasonable hour mr." Pan gawks at Felix as he walks past. As he grumbles under his breath, you quirk an eyebrow and chuckle at Pan's best friend. Peter shakes his head and you kiss his cheek.

Putting an arm around your waist he kisses your nose and teleports you to a glade on top of the highest mountain on Neverland. Blinking from the spell you look around. Spotting a clear pool and a rug covered with cushions and blankets you smile up at Pan. "This is something else." You feel his hum deep in his chest before he steps away, taking your hand and walking over to the blanket.

After taking off your shoes you crawl onto the rug, finding the plushest cushion there. "I was thinking we could swim?" You look up at Pan who hasn't moved from standing off the rug, watching you relish in the cushiony heaven. "While the sun goes down?" He nods and you frown. "We don't have bathers." He chuckles and quirks an eyebrow. "Darling. It's called the land of imagination remember?" Rolling your eyes you stand up and walk over to him, toes touching. "That eyebrow thing you do. I swear.." as you mutter under your breath he laughs, and you shake your head while smiling.

"This thing darling?" Watching him, Pan cocks an eyebrow and gives you a smirk. "I don't know what you're talking about." Just to goad him you mirror his expression and a mischievous glint enters his eyes. "I honestly think I wear it better Pancake." He snorts. "Sure darling." You nod and walk slowly backwards towards the pool. "I'm glad you agree." His incredulous face makes you laugh. "Was that a challenge Darling?" His laugh makes you smile.

Turning to face the calm water you imagine yourself in your bathers, as your spell works you jump and land in the middle of the pool. Resurfacing you cross your arms when you see Pan still standing on the beach. "Peter Pan. Are you leaving me to swim in this heavenly pool by myself?" He rolls his eyes and flashes right up to the edge of the pool, changing into his bathing trunks. Topless. Trying not to flush you splash him. He growls. "Was that a threat?" You state into his eyes. "You said it not me." At your quiet words he jumps into the pool, splashing you back.

As you swim away laughing he eventually catches you, grinning happily. Holding you up just above his waist you glance down at him. "You caught me." Your voice is slightly breathless and he hums. "I did." He lowers you back down into the water. The sunset is bright and sinking fast. "Do you want a kiss?" You question pops out. He leans his forehead down onto yours. "Of course Darling." You smile and tilt his head, cupping his jawline. Slowly you bring your lips to his and kiss him. Pulling back you both stare at each other for a second and you can feel the sensation of his soft lips still on yours.

"Can I have another one?" You smile mischievously at him. "You have to earn them Pancake." He shakes his head and smiles at your antics. "You are something." Your smile falters as Joseph's words echo in your head. "You are something. A bitch and a dumb whore for thinking this was real." His words assaulting you again you pull back and dive towards the shore, Pan close behind. As you reach the beach you stand up, using you fire powers to heat yourself up, drying off and changing again.

"Hey. What happened?" Pan's voice is quiet. You turn around to face him, and you see that he's dry and changed to. "It's nothing." He looks at you, clearly seeing through your lie. You feel your pulse pick up. "I said it's nothing." You harden your voice. "Then it's nothing." Expecting a fight you stare at Pan and see him walking over to the rug, as he sits down he looks determinedly into your eyes, his voice firm and trusting. Not quite sure what's going to happen you sit next to him.