✨ chapter 15✨

Teri muskurahatein hain takat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chahe kare koyi sitam yeh jahan
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri
Zindgaani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai.
Jo tu mera humdard hai

______________________________________

Evening

They both were talking more like he was scolding her being care less, why didn't she eat properly .

She was just listening him with a pout on her face. His eyes went to her lips he said don't pout otherwise I'll kiss the hell out of this pout.

Her face got red hearing his remark she playfully hit him on his chest and said such a shameless person you are.

Only for you my darling he said and wink at her, she started laughing hearing his cheesy words.

He was looking at her with a smile on his lips. His heart feels at peace hearing her laugh , seeing her happy like this.

She stopped laughing when she noticed he is continuously looking at her with smile. She asked him what happened why are you looking at me like this.

Nothing just, you look beautiful with a smile on your face,keep smiling like this, i don't like sadness on your face or tear in your eyes.he said softly.

She didn't said anything,just hug him tightly putting her head on his chest, he also hugged her encircling his arms around her waist, he kept his chin on her head.

They were sitting silently in each other arms but she thought to tease him so she said looking at his face aren't you getting cheesy now a days..

He look down at her,she is wiggling her eyebrows cutely looking at him.

So I'm getting cheesy he asked

Hmmm hmmm she said and next moment she started laughing because he is tickling her,he Stopped when she wince in pain he got worried, he asked cupping her face, what happened, did i hurt you.

No it's just my back hurts she said.

Okay just take rest now no more masti.he said and made her sit properly,then covered her with quilt till her waist.

She smile looking at his care for her and nodded thats when door open and, mom,dad, varun,trisha including doctor came inside.

Doctor came and stand next to priya and asked how are you feeling mrs.raghuvanshi .

I'm fine but just a little headache.she replied.

Her back also hurts check her properly, ekansh said looking at doctor.

Doctor nodded and said her headache is because of her forehead injury, because of falling From stairs,she have a swelling on her back.i will prescribe you a gell apply it on her back,it will be fine.

Ekansh nodded.doctor again said Mr.raghuvanshi you can take her home today only I'll prepare her discharge papers.

Ekansh nodded and thanked the doctor.

After doctor went out varun and Trisha came to her and hugged her tightly and said bhabhi you scared us, please don't do this next time.

Priya careesses both of their hair said why are you both crying see na I'm fine now nothing happened to me.

Varun and Trisha broke the hug and nodded while wiping their tears. Ekansh,mom and dad were smiling looking at their bond. Ekansh saw the environment is getting emotional so he said dramatically thankgod you both left my wife, she got suffocated because of your tight hug.

Everyone chuckled hearing him,then mom,dad came forward dad hugged her and said you scared me beta don't do this next time.

She nodded and said while holding her ears sorry papa.

Dad patted her head and smile looking at her.mom also hugged her and said after kissing her forehead Mera bacha.

Priya smile and hugged her back .
Nurse came and took sign from ekansh on discharge papers and said you can take her home.

Chalo ghar chalte hai he said looking at priya. She nodded her head and said getting impatient haa jaldi chalo i don't want to be in a hospital.

He chuckled that's when varun came towards him and said bhaiya media got to know about bhabhi . They all are here in front of hospital.

A sigh escaped from ekansh mouth, he said to his dad papa please handle them,.

Varun you also go with him.he again added.
They both nodded and left the room.
Her mother in law help her in changing clothes in washroom.
Then she took priya towards bed and made her sit there. Ekansh sat beside her,he took her in side hug and asked are you okay, she just nodded her head because she is tired she just wants to sleep.

Varun came and said bhaiya they are not listening, come we'll go from back side.

Ekaansh nodded and made her stand with his support.
When she was about to walk ,she feels dizzy before she could fall ekansh hold from her shoulder, he saw she is not in good condition so he immediately lift her in his arms bridalstyle, priya also didn't said anything,she Just kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes knowing she is safe with him.

Ekansh got out of hospital holding her in his arms he sat inside car with her on his lap. She stirred in sleep, he patted her head slowly,she again fell asleep hiding her face in his chest. Everyone also got settled in same car.

His dad gave him smile, ekansh also smile, right now it doesn't matter to him that she is sleeping on his lap infront of his parents, her health and her comfort is his first priority.

They reached mansion, mom open the door so that he can come out. He gave his mother a thankful smile and came out of car carefully still holding her in his arms.

He greeted them good night and went towards his room, he move inside his room then closed the door with his leg. He made her lie on bed slowly and covered her with quilt .she had already took her medicines in hospital only so now she can sleep peacefully without any disturbance. Then he went inside washroom to change his clothes. After changing he comeout of washroom.

He move towards bed and slowly got Inside the quilt and lie down beside her. He take her in his arms,then kissed her forehead he also went into dreamland.

______________________________________

To be continued......