✨ chapter 47✨

Mushkil Mein Hai Jeena
Tune Dil Yeh Chheena
Ho Gayi Pagal Dekho
Pyar Mein Yeh Haseena

Dard-E-Dil Ki Rahat Tu
Dhadkano Ki Mannat Tu
Husn Ka Dariya Hoon Main
Aur Mera Saahil Tu

______________________________________

Ekaansh forgot his file at home so he came back to mansion, he  saw Trisha and her friends are sitting in living room laughing and talking.

When they didn't notice his presence he cleared his throat, trisha looked at him and asked bhai you came back.

Yes,  actually i forgot something.he replied, trisha nodded her head.

Hello bhaiya all the girls said together, he smiled and said hello.

He looked here and there to find priya, so he looked at Trisha and said Princess where is your bhabhi.

Kitchen she replied, he nodded his head and went towards kitchen.

He saw her she is cooking with full focus, her saree pallu is tucked near her waist, which is showing her curvy waist, her hairs are tied in Messy bun.

He went behind her slowly and said near her ear bhooo.

She screamed getting scared, seeing her reaction he started laughing, she put her hand on her chest and said looking at him you scared me.

He chuckled and pulled her closer to him holding her waist , kissing her cheeks he said I'm sorry.

She smile at him and said you came back early, what happened.

Nothing.he replied nuzzling his face in her neck, he inhaled her scent and sigh. She got goosebumps on her body feeling his breath on her neck.

She kept her hand on his chest and said leave me, i have to cook.

He nodded his head and left her, she turned around and continued cooking, he slowly encircle her arms around her waist, and started carressing her bare belly. She took a long breath to control herself. Ignoring all the things which she is feeling right now because of his touch. She continue doing her work, he nuzzle his face in her neck and started giving her wet kisses and started playing with her belly button.

Ohhh I'm sorry, I'll come later they heard a voice, priya's eye widened she immediately pushed him , her face got red in embarrassment.

Ekaansh cleared his throat and said looking at Trisha's friend.it's okay, tell me do you need anything.

She nodded her head and looking at priya she said bhabhi actually trisha asked me to bring water.

Priya nodded her head, she went towards fridge, taking out bottle from there,she gave it to her.

She thanked her and left immediately From there. Priya didn't said anything and again started doing her work, he again encircle his arms around waist, so priya said leave me, you are disturbing me ansh.

Hearing her he immediately left her, clearing his throat he said so I'm a disturbance for you . Okay I'll leave, you do your work.

Hearing him , her eyes widened realising that he got hurt by her words, she immediately left her whole work, turning around before he could leave , she hold his hand and said ansh listen.

He stopped but didn't turn towards her, he said bolo.

Hearing his straight voice,shiver ran down her spine, she said slowly ansh I'm sorry, i didn't mean that, you are not disturbance for me.