✨ chapter 43✨

Chalti Hai Saansein Pehle Se Zyada
Pehle Se Zyada Dil Theharne Laga...

Tanhaiyon Mein Tujhe Dhoondhe Mera Dil
Har pal yeh tujhko hi soche bhala kyun

[Female and Male: x2]
Tanhai Mein Dhoondhe Tujhe Dil
Har pal tujhko soche...

Milne lage dil, pehle se zyada. Pehle se zyada ishq hone laga...
______________________________________

They both came downstairs holding eachother hands. Mom looked at them with a smile, ekansh and priya went towards her and smile at her.

Bohot ache lag rahe ho dono kisi ki nazar na lage mere bacho ko mom said taking kajal from her eyes on her finger tip and applied it behind both of their ears.

She kissed both of their forheads affectionately.

Ekaansh and priya smile seeing her loving gestures.

Ekaansh kissed his mom's forehead and said maa we are leaving ,it's already late.

Mom nodded her head with a smile and said trisha ko sath le aana nahi toh apne dosto me busy ho jaayegi.

Ekaansh Chuckled and nodded his head.

They both bid her bye and come out of mansion.

Guard passed car keys to ekansh, ekansh took it from him and said be careful, mom is alone at home so take care of her.

Okay sir, don't worry I'll take care of her.guard said bowing his head infront of him .

Ekaansh nodded his head and opened the car door for priya, she sit inside muttering a small thanks to him to which he just smile, he adjusted her saree near her legs so that it doesn't get stuck in door. He closed door and come to other side of car. He got settled in car, both of them buckled their seatbelt and ekansh started the car.

✨💕

When their car entered inside college campus, everyone came running towards their car, reporters, students and teachers also.

Ekaansh shake his head seeing this much crowd, it is habitual for him .
He stopped the car, he unbuckled the seat belt and opened the car door, and came outside, when he came out everyone started making noises, he is everyone's role model, everyone started shouting his name so that he look at them.

Ekaansh closed the door and came to other side and opened the door for her. He forwarded his palm infront of her to which she gladly kept her hand on his, she came out of car, that's when everyone started hooting loudly, because they are seeing her for first time after reception.

She got goosebumps on her body listening this much noise.

Hearing all the commotion outside the college, trisha came running towards the crowd. Anyhow she came in front From the crowd, seeing her bhai,bhabhi she ran towards them and hugged ekaansh, she then hugged priya and said excitedly ohh god bhabhi look at yourself.

Listening her words, frown appear on her forehead then she asked to trisha why am I looking bad.

What no bhabhi, you are looking so gorgeous, see every eyes are on you.she said and grinned looking at her.

Listening her ekansh look at everyone and indeed they all are looking at her. Getting possessive he encircle his hand around her waist.

That's when principal came passing a bouquet of flowers to ekansh he said welcome mr. And Mrs. Raghuvanshi, we are lucky to have you both here. Please come inside.

Ekaansh took the bouquet from his hand and gave it to trisha, she put it in car. Ekaansh smile and nodded his head.

He looked towards everyone all the boys are busy ogling at her seeing this he said I'm not going to leave you alone for a minute today.

Listening him she looked at him and notice his eyes to see where he is looking. She turned to see everyone is looking at her, understanding his words she giggled looking at him. He also smile and kept his hand on her waist.

They were going inside but one reporter stopped them and said ma'am and sir please one photo.

Ekaansh looked at priya, to which she nodded her head with a smile, they both gave a Lovely pose for photos, after that they all went inside auditorium.

They both got settle on couch which is in front. When everyone got settled, principal went on stage and said in mic good morning everyone, as you all know,we are here to celebrate annual function of our college, so Mr and Mrs Raghuvanshi are present here as a chief guest , give them a big round of applause.

Everyone started clapping, then principal continued Mr. Raghuvanshi, you are a role model for most of the students present here, so please come on stage and say something to this youth generation for their motivation.

Ekaansh stood up from couch, and went on stage while closing his coat button. He took the mic from principal and looked at everyone,

Everyone is impressed to see his dominating aura which he always carry with him.

Hello everyone as you all know I'm ekaansh Raghuvanshi, ceo of Raghuvanshi enterprises, there she is my wife priya ekaansh Raghuvanshi. He said pointing his hand towards her.

Everyone started clapping loudly, priya look down on her lap, because she is not habitual of having this much attention. Ekaansh smile looking at her.

Everyone was looking at him amused because they all had heard about his cold nature but here he is smiling.

He continued it doesn't matter what is your dream , it doesn't matter what is your difficulties,it doesn't matter..... whether you are tall, short,white,black it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter how bad you feel, how lonely you are , ....... because a lion is never alone!

Lion has to be alone because if he is not alone then will he be called a king. Everyone were listening him silently.

It doesn't matter how much you have lost today,it doesn't matter whether you are working with a credit card or a minor coin .

If you think that you have lost everything , just remember ,,you have not lost the opportunity .

When you loose Everything , the only thing left with you is "chance"
A chance to get back all those lost things. And if you think that you deserve those things......you must have to prove your capabilities..

Everyone clapped for him , to which he again continued did you ever heard that " behind every successful man there is a woman".

Everyone nodded their head, so he said i also have two women's in my life who always supported me in everything. First my mom and second is my wife.

It doesn't mean I said women is behind our success so don't go marry today only . He said and Chuckled at his own words, everyone started laughing hearing his words.

I know I'm your role model but don't take my everyword seriously 😂he said, everyone start clapping loudly while laughing.

Okay I'm not going to take your so much time, you can start your function, thanku so much.saying this he left the stage and sit next to priya.

Priya hold his hand and said with a smile it was good, you are a good speaker

He smile at her and both of them got busy in seeing the performance.

_____________________________________

To be continued.......