✨ chapter 45✨

Mast Nazron Se Allah Bachaye
Ho Husn Walon Se Allah Bachaye
Mast Nazron Se Allah Bachaye
Ho Husn Walon Se Allah Bachaye
Aashiqui Kaatilon Ki Gali Hai
Jeete Jee Koyi Waapas Na Aaye
Mast Nazron Se Allah Bachaye
Ho Husn Walon Se Allah Bachaye
Husn Walon Se Allah Bachaye

______________________________________

Three of them reached home and came inside, there they saw mom ,dad, varun were sitting in living room.

Trisha ran towards her mom and sat next to her,hugging her tightly she squealed and said while showing her trophy mumma see i got the student of the year.

Shabash meri bachi, I'm proud of you.mom said kissing her forehead.

All of them smile looking at her. Priya came towards her father in law, touching his feets she asked aap kab aaye papa.

Bas abhi thodi der pehle dad replied patting her head, she nodded her head and sat next to mom .

Mumma you know today bhabhi performed in college, she sang a song for bhai. I made video of her.trisha said , listening this priya look down on her lap.

Acha let me see mom said, trisha connected the video in tv .

They all saw the video together, see how they both are looking at each other with so much love. Trisha said, everyone nodded their head, priya blushed and look down, ekansh looked at her and smile seeing her red face.

Yeh toh wahi baat ho gayi " khulam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono " Varun said while singing the song.

Ekaansh chuckled, priya's cheeks turned crimson Red, everyone laughed looking at her.

Bhabhi tomorrow my friends are coming here, can you pleaseee make Chinese food for all of us. Trisha said looking at priya with hopeful eyes.

Maid bana dengi bhabhi ko kyu pareshan kar rahi hai. Mom said looking at Trisha.

Trisha pouted and said mumma bhabhi make very tasty Chinese that's why...

It's okay maa,, I'll make it, i have no problem. Priya said looking at mom.

Mom nodded her head, and Trisha squealed happily, she got up from her place and went towards priya, she hugged her tightly and said thanku bhabhi, you are the best.

Priya giggled looking at her happiness. Ekaansh shook his head, he said leave her already trisha, you are suffocating her.

Everyone laughed hearing him , trisha broke the hug and said bhai don't worry I'm not going to hurt her, I also love her as much as you do .

You are talking to much nowadays. he said narrowing his eyes at her. She just giggle in response.

Okay enough talking, it's time for dinner mom said looking at all of them.

Maa hum change karke aate hai ekansh said.

When mom nodded her head, he hold priya's hand and took her upstairs with him .

He was walking very fast, she is not able to match his pace so she said ansh....dheere chaliye main gir jaaungi.

Ekaansh Stopped walking, he looked at her and said sorry

It's alright now let's go she said with a smile, he also smile and nodded his head then they both went inside there room.

She went towards closet. Ekaansh closed the door, he came towards her holding her forearm he pulled her towards him. She immediately kept her hand on his chest to maintain her balance , she looked at him and asked what happened .