Chapter 10: ToonTown

——————————🎙️——————————

Eddie came to a set of red curtains, and once he got close enough, they pulled back to reveal ToonTown. Everything was drawn in the cartoon style and anything and everything was very colorful and bright, and anything and everything seemed to be alive.

Eddie looked around in shock and slight discomfort at the Toon World, and he wasn't watching where he was going, and hit another car. He climbed out and found himself standing in the middle of the road.

Every muscles in his body was telling him to turn around and leave, but he knew couldn't. He had to save (Y/n). Who knew what the smooth-talking Toon was doing to her right now.

...

Jesse parked the car in an alleyway and opened the passenger seat. (Y/n) turned and glared at him. "Look, I'll remove the gag, and the ropes, if you promise not to scream, alright?"

(Y/n) nodded, and Jesse removed her gag, and she stayed silent like she promised. However, once he undid the ropes, (Y/n) swung back and punched him in the face.

Jesse landed on the ground with a thump, and (Y/n) jumped on top of him, straddled his waist. "Alright, start talking!" She demanded, grabbing him by his shirt and reeling her fist back, threatening to strike him again.

Jesse reached his hand up to his face and rubbed his sore cheek. "Well, aren't you just full of surprises. I like that in a woman." He said, giving her a flirty wink.

(Y/n) wasn't amused. "You're not gonna charm your way outta this one buster! Why did you kidnap me and Roger, and what were you doing at the studio? Are you and Maroon working together? Was everything you told me a lie?" She interrogated.

"Okay, okay, easy. I left all the answers to your questions in your bra." Jesse replied.

(Y/n) gasped and looked down, but didn't see anything in her shirt. By the time she realized it was a distraction, it was too late.

Jesse grabbed her shoulders and flipped them around so he was now straddling her, and pinned her hands at her sides. "Love the show of dominance, Dollface, but I prefer to be on top."

(Y/n) grunted as she tried to get out of his grip. "Let go of me you lying bastard!" She demanded.

"Relax Doll, I ain't gonna hurt ya. I just want you to hear me out.

(Y/n) let out an annoyed huff, but she did allow him to speak.

"I went to the studio to stop Doom." Jesse confessed.

(Y/n) was not expecting that. "Doom? What does he have to do with this?"

"He's behind this whole thing. Acme's death, the will. I went to the studio to stop him, but I was too late. He killed Maroon." He explained.

"What? Why would he...?"

"He wants ToonTown. I don't know what for, but that's why he killed Marion Acme, to get her will, so he could make sure ToonTown wouldn't go to the Toons."

"Wait a minute, why should I believe a single word you say?" She demanded.

"Have I ever done anything to make you not trust me?" Jesse asked.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें