History of the Galactic Imperium

(AN: There are 10616 words detected in the History chapter. The author would advise readers to read it while relaxing with a cup of Joe or a snack in hand. Or simply skip to the story if you so wish. Enjoy.)

# The Arrival of the Sphere #

The 21st century was dubbed as "Century of Revolution" for a reason. In 2021, WWIII was almost to be a reality. The world descends into chaos. Until it came to them. An unidentified craft entered the Earth's atmosphere and crash-landed in the Middle East. The world's attention to the upcoming doom was altered, and all eyes are on the mysterious sphere that crashed from space.

A group of scientists came together, from all across the world. It was the second time humanity was ever united before that was the Ozone crisis. They banded together to uncover what secrets they could uncover. To them and the world. To their surprise, it was living evidence of alien technology. And it was alive. They call it, the Sphere.

The world's attention came crashing to this living alien technology. Some say it was a hoax, but others firmly believed it to be true. Though the truth was finally enforced when the Sphere appeared on international news, live in front of the press and the 8 billion humans all across the globe.

It came as a complete shock to all when it speaks, explaining that it was able since it deconstructed the DNA of humans through touch, and acquired all the information needed to communicate, as well as obtaining information through the World Wide Web.

The Sphere then told a story, of its race and origins. How they were able to shed from the organic body and uploaded their consciousness into metallic vessels.

The Sphere then shared its opinion of humanity, which came as a waking call for all. "Humans are tenacious and creative. However, you are prone to destruction against one another. Be it of color, beliefs, and ideology. You were always at each other's throats when you could do more if you act as one. As one race, one nation."

It was constructive criticism, and it was a well-received one. Even people with high egos could admit, that humans are exactly like that. Though the next words came from the Sphere ignited something within all that see.

"Within me are thousands of years' worth of knowledge. How to improve one's technology, one's understanding of the universe, and how to improve oneself. I will share it all, as I am obligated to do so. All under one condition. Humanity must unite."

A tempting deal, but came at a great cost. The world wasn't sure it could be achieved, yet they did so anyway.

It was a long and arduous path to total unification. The world reformed the UN as the body for total unification. More than 160 nations unified as one, all in purpose prosper. Others who didn't were in the process of integration or didn't join at all due to many reasons. Some even formed their own unitary government, with no reason whatsoever. This caused a delay, which will take more than a decade to solve. And what's making it worse, the UN is failing its duties as a government body. It would have been seen that humans were never meant to unite. Though the Sphere already had a solution to this, as it already foresee a problem.

In secret, the Sphere along with scientists from all across the world formulated a plan. To create a perfect human. With the knowledge of advanced genealogy, they created a perfect human, with one sole purpose. To lead all humanity. He would be intelligent, fair, resilient, and strong. He was named after one of the greatest leaders in human history, Augustus.

# The Reign of Augustus I, "The Unifier" #

Augustus Aurelius was raised normally, as any child would develop normal psychology. In his toddler years, he would begin his training, starting with preschool nearby to stimulate his social ability with others. Though thanks to his intelligence trait, he finished it half time than other normal kids would do.